VN Others Abandoned Wet Nightmares [v3.4] [erkerut]

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes

sonicmaste

Sep 10, 2018
Henley, your idea of people here is insanely wrong...
I know that a lot of people here are just lurking for cracks and stuff, but there's also a part of the community that is passionate and just have their reasons to do so.
Those reasons can lead to becoming a buyer later.

You can dislike it as you want, that's normal, I understand, but show some respect because you don't know who you're talking to.

Also, please, don't do things like telling people to try create a game to people you don't know... I do actually.

I'll not talk about it anymore tho, I'm disappointed but I get it...

- skip options are based on your selection of the options menu. Unseen text, Dialogue choices, etc.
- the save prompt shows up if you leave the game while playing the story. if you say no, its won't take you to the save menu.
- the dev cta has no buttons, so that is working as intended. The language page feedback we will take on.
- I know, I tell you that it stopped working completely after some menuing, had to reboot the game fully.
- iirc, I exited the game, had the prompt, clicked yes, but I think I had the log page open, or something like that, then it glitched out the save menu, you should multiply test of different way to exit the game and see if some glitch out the save menu when selecting yes.
- I mean, it skip the dev page fully by doing so on the language page.

Last edited:

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Henley, your idea of people here is insanely wrong...
I know that a lot of people here are just lurking for cracks and stuff, but there's also a part of the community that is passionate and just have their reasons to do so.
Those reasons can lead to becoming a buyer later.

You can dislike it as you want, that's normal, I understand, but show some respect because you don't know who you're talking to.

Also, please, don't do things like telling people to try create a game to people you don't know... I do actually.

I'll not talk about it anymore tho, I'm disappointed but I get it...
You're right, I don't know who I am talking to. But neither do you. So you also shouldn't generalize but you do. And if you are a game dev, you should know what it takes to make something commercially successful to the point you can support humans on. So why are you out here advocating piracy like it's some sort of savor to the industry? I will tell anyone who wants to learn about game dev exactly what we do, what we've done right/wrong so people can learn from us, I do it all the time. I am as transparent as a piece of glass. Heck, I'll even help developers with the RIGHT way to sell on steam and sites so they can make a living doing what they love. I am not gate-keeping shit.

Make the game, don't pretend you know what's best. The term armchair general comes to mind here.

I'll treat everyone on this site the same, until they prove otherwise that they do want to support the development of our products instead of getting free smut to jolkn' too. Respect is earned, not gifted for free.

• Haha
Reactions: lo0u

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I see it like this, you all have a couple of choices now. Accept the fact that you're pirating my game and quit moaning about how long professional production work takes, or do as you have been and receive nasty comments from me calling out the bullshit - and before you think otherwise this is not directed at Nekuta even if I am replying to their comment, its more a blanket statement to anyone thinking about complaining.
Get over yourself. Your game is unfinished after 5 years and it has even less content now with this "remake".

You don't deserve a single penny from anyone here. Imagine being entitled to other people's money, when this is what you offer them.

There are hundreds of other games here that actually deserve support and a lot of people here DO support them. Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit.

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes