Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
So despite them denying a Feb 14th release over and over, IT IS gonna release for Valentine's, isn't it?

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
So despite them denying a Feb 14th release over and over, IT IS gonna release for Valentine's, isn't it?
If we had planned a Valentine's day release, we would have at least prepared a hidden photo or something for the occasion.

Believe what you want, of course, but we did not plan a Valentine's day release. It so happens that the game is finished and tested now. Do you think we should not release the game until 15th or 16th to make sure that no part of the world is celebrating Valentine's day, even though we feel the game is ready, just because someone might think that we've been lying all this time?

Edit: by the way, I really wish I was as good at planning release dates as you're suggesting. We wanted to have this release finished two weeks ago, and here we are. :giggle:

Last edited:

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I wonder how this will play out. Not that I'm complaining ( Always had a thing for busty, rural chicks :p), but isn't she married? Kind of expected she'll come way later in storyline.

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
My best bet is that she divorces her husband and prefers to have intense sex with the mc.

So the game's unfinished contents are all delayed to be released in one go? Good good.

Artcool

Nov 7, 2019
Rather let this game release when it's ready
WE DON'T WANT THIS TO END UP LIKE CYBERPUNK
Well I don't think you can compare it with Cyberpunk... but anyway. A multimillion company and an indie game company. Let's hope that everything will be fine and dandy

Reactions: Remplier

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
If we had planned a Valentine's day release, we would have at least prepared a hidden photo or something for the occasion.

Believe what you want, of course, but we did not plan a Valentine's day release. It so happens that the game is finished and tested now. Do you think we should not release the game until 15th or 16th to make sure that no part of the world is celebrating Valentine's day, even though we feel the game is ready, just because someone might think that we've been lying all this time?

Edit: by the way, I really wish I was as good at planning release dates as you're suggesting. We wanted to have this release finished two weeks ago, and here we are. :giggle:
Release it when you want to, people are going to believe what they want to believe no matter what you say :oops:
As far as the faithful ........ we'll be happy whenever it shows up ;):love:

Jerent

Mar 10, 2018

• Unlocked

Hi everybody.

We have finished the update, fixed all of the known bugs, and tested it repeatedly with different save points. What we can say so far is that there are no major issues. I'm sure there will be a typo or a missing sprite attribute here and there (there always is), but I think the game is published enough that we can announce a release date. If all goes well between today and tomorrow, we'll release the 0.4 version tomorrow, Saturday, 2021-02-13, for Friend tier patrons and above. The day after tomorrow, we'll have the game out publicly.

I hope you'll enjoy it when it's out.

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018

• Unlocked

Hi everybody.

We have finished the update, fixed all of the known bugs, and tested it repeatedly with different save points. What we can say so far is that there are no major issues. I'm sure there will be a typo or a missing sprite attribute here and there (there always is), but I think the game is published enough that we can announce a release date. If all goes well between today and tomorrow, we'll release the 0.4 version tomorrow, Saturday, 2021-02-13, for Friend tier patrons and above. The day after tomorrow, we'll have the game out publicly.

I hope you'll enjoy it when it's out.
Good good.

I newly mentioned the girl and she appears in the news flash cover.

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
I really want to enjoy Myrtle. She is the most beautiful girl in the game, for me.

But we do are going to have some updates on the main story, right?

Reactions: Safkol
D

Deleted member 3307826

Placing my bet now, before it comes out: the story will involve Myrtle and that one cave which you get the horns from

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes