Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
Not bad for this update. Even if it was a bit short. Roll on the continuation, and the continuation of the main story.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LMAO this is new, the hell kind of drug is that? Oh and that anime music was very good, would you kindly tell me the name please magicnuts
The name of the artist is in the Credit screen (in the Main Menu). You can find it here:

whiite

Jun 10, 2018
They're all busty.
Yeah, but they're not all busty blonde elfs.

I will wait until she gets a large update, to try this game again :)

Will probably rate it 5/5 at that time, because I really liked this, last I tried it. Just a bit too little content. So I'll be back in like 6 months.

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
I request more animal petting in future updates, with a gallery dedicated to it and therefore a
harem of cute petable animals (I'm kidding when it comes to the gallery, but would love more cute animals, and headpat for cute girls as well now that I think about it)

Pregnancy (optional) :devilish: (y) YES YES
Hope Gets added next update (y)
Seeing as it's probably the latest in the list of planned content, wouldn't count on it for next few update mate.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The name of the artist is in the Credit screen (in the Main Menu). You can find it here:
Thanks for the reply, and this update was 1 of the best with lot of content in it. I love Myrtle since the start so when this update was focus only her and she got the most sex scenes in the entire game I'm truly hooked, best update to start 2021 for What a legend

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes