jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
magicnuts Apparently I found a bug.
If you have more than one thing available for crafting (Myrtle Decoy and the Crown), it will only allow you to craft one.

If you craft one and click on the desk to craft the other, it won't list it anymore. And no, it doesn't craft all of them by clicking only one of them.
Now, if you have let's say only the Myrtle Decoy available, you craft it and you show the Crown Design to Junior, now it will the Crown will be available for crafting.
I have this issue as well. Had both available, crafted the crown, and now I can't craft the decoy.

Reactions: forza

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
magicnuts you are the BOSS! Congrats for the great damn job. The update "Myrtle's story" it's impressive, fun, erotic, sexiest game over here. You did it! BRAVO, man!

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
If you have more than one thing available for crafting (Myrtle Decoy and the Crown), it will only allow you to craft one.
If you craft one and click on the desk to craft the other, it won't list it anymore.

And no, it doesn't craft all of them by clicking only one of them.
Even after finishing using the already crafted one, if you had both items available for crafting when you crafted one of them, it still won't list it.

Now, if you have, let's say, only the Myrtle Decoy available and you craft it. If you show the Crown Design to Junior, the Crown WILL be available for crafting.
I have this issue as well. Had both available, crafted the crown, and now I can't craft the decoy.
Hi, and thanks for letting me know. I know what caused it. I'll have a patch ready soon.

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
I can look at the code and try to find the command you can use to allow you to do it, but if you're able to, I would recommend you loading the game to a point where you had only 1 item available for crafting, before you have both available.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
If you craft one and click on the desk to craft the other, it won't list it anymore.

And no, it doesn't craft all of them by clicking only one of them.
Even after finishing using the already crafted one, if you had both items available for crafting when you crafted one of them, it still won't list it.

Now, if you have, let's say, only the Myrtle Decoy available and you craft it. If you show the Crown Design to Junior, the Crown WILL be available for crafting.
Could you try replacing these two files in the game folder and tell me if it resolves the issue or not?

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
OK... played through this update (Myrtle's storyline) and it was great fun as usual.
It had plenty of humour... plenty of sexy times... and even some emotional scenes.
Both the artists and story writers (and everyone else of course :) can pat themselves on the back here

The only bad thing i can say is that we now have to wait again for the next update :)

Also... that large map we saw nearing the end of Myrtle's storyline (won't show it due to potential spoilers)... please tell me that is going to be the full map with all locations we can visit.

xReoK

Jun 6, 2020
I just finished this version and I am already hyped for the next update. I thought that fox was going to turn into a fox girl but nope not yet(I hope one day). Keep up the good work ! I love your game.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Loved the update, top notch work!

I have a question though, I have the cutscene for Holly locked, but main story is done, and Holy's path is done as well, so what else is there for her?

Edit: searched the thread a bit more, and it looks like it's dependent on Celestina's content being completed, but I also found a post from the dev saying it will no longer required in 0.4. So either they didn't do it anymore, or the old saves are not compatible with the change. I'll try it a bit later to see which is the case. Minor gripe anyways, doesn't matter much.

Reactions: magicnuts

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Loved the update, top notch work!

I have a question though, I have the cutscene for Holly locked, but main story is done, and Holy's path is done as well, so what else is there for her?

Edit: searched the thread a bit more, and it looks like it's dependent on Celestina's content being completed, but I also found a post from the dev saying it will no longer required in 0.4. So either they didn't do it anymore, or the old saves are not compatible with the change. I'll try it a bit later to see which is the case. Minor gripe anyways, doesn't matter much.
Hey.
That shouldn't happen.
I'll send you a direct message to see if I can sort it out.
And thanks for reporting it.

Reactions: johndoe19 and albul
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes