Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
That was a great update. Wolf quest was hilarious, when he got eaten by a shark I nearly spurted out my drink.:LOL: Tree quest was a bit less interesting but ending to it was funny and great.

Loved the amount of butt grabs mc made. :giggle: It was funny, hot and made their relationship seem more real.

During sex at the window Myrtle's face looks as if she is a bit bored. :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And when she looks at the camera during sex in the river it was a bit creepy. o_O

Now I can't wait for next update. Perpetually drunk elf is one of my favourites. :giggle:

Reactions: magicnuts

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Some users experienced issues with the update when crafting two items simultaneously. This problem will only impact new players who haven't done the Main Story and so I suggest those players to download the BUGFIX file that I have added to the OP and drop its content in the game folder, replacing the old files. I'm looking to see if there are more issues before releasing 0.4.01 version with all of the fixes. I'm sorry if this has spoiled anyone's gaming experience.

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Daymnn. This was one hell of an update. Loved it. The art was fantastic as ever. The story was really good. It was totally worth the wait. Great work.

Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
Man, Myrtle is such a cute blondie. I'm so glad I have found this site and this game. I wish the creators a good, long and bright future with this project, fuck yeah !

lionguild

Jul 15, 2018
Can anyone upload a save right before the new content? On a new PC so I don't have my personal save anymore.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I used to be kind of "meh" about Myrtle the generic pretty curvy blonde. Not any more :love:

She hasn't taken anyone's place, but she is now tied for first with Maple, Holly, Rose, and Gomira :oops: ( I'm sure the first place tie will get more crowded as more content gets released) ;)

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes