Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
What a Legend! [v0.4.01] MagicNuts

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.38 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.37 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 320 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 303 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bruh, she puts it in the same amount as the small one but the thing is 5x as thick, do you not really get that it's gonna be filling her out a lot more than the small one? Oh nah she's just magically gonna be OK sticking a baseball bat of a dildo inside her no worries, straight up, just cram it right in there, who cares about the fact that she's only had the small to put inside her for so long, nah, just tree trunk her insides, it's fine.

PandaRepublic

May 18, 2018
Is anyone else getting a bug with the crafting cabinet. I crafted Myrtle's dummy before crafting the macho sheep dress. Now it says that there is no craft quest and now I cannot proceed with the main quest. :(

Oregano696

Feb 27, 2018
That was a joke... but I seem to have to explain it, which means it probably wasn't a very good joke... but anyway, I'm not going to fix it! It will have to stay as it is.
Nah, the joke was fine, that guy is just too slow.

Is anyone else getting a bug with the crafting cabinet. I crafted Myrtle's dummy before crafting the macho sheep dress. Now it says that there is no craft quest and now I cannot proceed with the main quest. :(
See here.

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
Wait: 4 - 5 months (lost track of time)
Gameplay: 1 - 1.5 hours give or take
Quality: (y) Top notch.
Noticed that not only did you add more content, but polished up some areas too. Humor with the Hen Tea leave was fantastic haha. I'm sure the production time would be much shorter if you went with that art style, but really. Art style, music, backgrounds and organic characters keep me coming.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes