markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I'm stuck with myrtle. When I went to craft the crown for junior....the option to craft the crown and decoy were there but atfter I made the crown, the option to make the decoy vanished.
Now I got the quest to make the sheep costume...same thing happened but I made myrtle's decoy 1st and now the sheep costume is gone..

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Superb update for one of the best games there are. I find it hilarious that some of you compare it to Summertime Saga, which is fugly, boring, non-intuitive and illogical (try playing it without walkthrough) and way, way overrated. It getting over 70k $ per month is just too funny but if someone wants to waste their money on something of such low quality it's their choice.

Anyway, the art here is just exquisite, the best there is, period. There are some really good competitors but most of them use the same models (with some slight changes) and 3D doesn't have the charm 2D has IMO. And among the 2D only Rise of the White Flower could compete, although it's still in a lower league (it's still one of the best games though). Writing and quests are very well written in What a Legend! and the game has really great atmosphere. If you go to the forest you really feel like you're in one and the village or any other location is just as well crafted.

Of course WaL is top notch in the erotic scenes department too. Myrtle scenes in the current update are beyond words and super hot (as are all previous scenes). Add great humour to it (Blizzard Entertainment and Toy Story cracked me up, as well as the drug MC gave Myrtle for sleep), decent amount of overall content and regular updates and you have a perfect game.

10/10 and my super rare sign of approval ;).

I'm stuck with myrtle. When I went to craft the crown for junior....the option to craft the crown and decoy were there but atfter I made the crown, the option to make the decoy vanished.
Now I got the quest to make the sheep costume...same thing happened but I made myrtle's decoy 1st and now the sheep costume is gone..
magicnuts has already fixed it and included a bugfix in the OP: https://f95zone.to/threads/what-a-legend-v0-4-01-magicnuts.51349/
Direct link: https://f95zone.to/masked/mega.nz/5...TzYqNyqeZKlh_JWTMBQkATx4smtKYdI.1XDc1qE1ZkPKw[/URL]

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Superb update for one of the best games there are. I find it hilarious that some of you compare it to Summertime Saga, which is fugly, boring, non-intuitive and illogical (try playing it without walkthrough) and way, way overrated. It getting over 70k $ per month is just too funny but if someone wants to waste their money on something of such low quality it's their choice.

Anyway, the art here is just exquisite, the best there is, period. There are some really good competitors but most of them use the same models (with some slight changes) and 3D doesn't have the charm 2D has IMO. And among the 2D only Rise of the White Flower could compete, although it's still in a lower league (it's still one of the best games though). Writing and quests are very well written in What a Legend! and the game has really great atmosphere. If you go to the forest you really feel like you're in one and the village or any other location is just as well crafted.

Of course WaL is top notch in the erotic scenes department too. Myrtle scenes in the current update are beyond words and super hot (as are all previous scenes). Add great humour to it (Blizzard Entertainment and Toy Story cracked me up, as well as the drug MC gave Myrtle for sleep), decent amount of overall content and regular updates and you have a perfect game.

magicnuts has already fixed it and included a bugfix in the OP: https://f95zone.to/threads/what-a-legend-v0-4-01-magicnuts.51349/
Direct link: https://f95zone.to/masked/mega.nz/5...TzYqNyqeZKlh_JWTMBQkATx4smtKYdI.1XDc1qE1ZkPKw[/URL]
thanks...didn't see it

Reactions: sunaboz

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Yes, we will have more cute animals like the fox, because we like them. But the MC is not going to have sex with them, I'm afraid. There will be furries for that (probably as optional content).
This upsets me (furries and gays make me throw up) but everything you touch turns into gold so it shouldn't be enough to stop me from playing. If it will be optional I won't complain (too much).

Why only Myrtle content reeeeeeeeeeee

Art's fuckin' bangin' though.
Only? You have more erotic scenes here than in all previous updates, in fact I'm surprised we got that many. Of course it would be great if we would get more content but that's just impossible and bear in mind that only two people are working on this. There are money way more popular games that get way less content per month on average, devs of WaL are doing a superb job if you ask me.

camaxtli

Jan 10, 2019
This upsets me (furries and gays make me throw up) but everything you touch turns into gold so it shouldn't be enough to stop me from playing. If it will be optional I won't complain (too much).
Not much into furries either tbh, but magicnuts said:
Hey, thanks. :giggle:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/10/864427_furry-scale-feat-1.jpg

We will have stage 1.5 furries. Chestnut hasn't designed the werewolf yet, but she has done a few sketches and we have a couple of stories planned. Hopefully you'll like it.
And as you said everything they touch is gold soooooo not gonna complain too much (might even like it who knows?)

camaxtli

Jan 10, 2019
will this get a Live 2D update?
I sure hope not, I mean Live 2D is nice and all, but for me WaL has this unique feeling in terms of animation, considering the gazillon clones of same games that uses the same assets and tools that I, I'm gonna say it again, hope they won't use it and keep their beautiful artistic direction.
A little bit of originality won't hurt right?

Apr 22, 2019

Watch out because for that statement at some point
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've not played the update yet, but I've seen the spoiler of the 2 foxes!:love:
Is the content only about Myrtle? I wonder when there'll be some action with the elf(the drunk one).

Oh thanks for the suggestion as I didn't know Rise of the White Flower and looks really promising!

Last edited:
Reactions: sunaboz

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
Did you seriously expected the MC to go through a full character arc during the prologue of the game?
I mean, there's more than just a prologue in the game, unless I'm misunderstanding something. Additionally, I was moreso stating that I dislike the notion that it is acceptable for a player character to be completely (or near completely) inept and bumbling. Is it so bad to hope for someone with actual intelligence or agency?

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes