Jul 22, 2019
It says 3 new hidden photo locations if I read that right.
Can the locations spoiler be updated or does anyone know where?
There's hints in the art book, I didn't actually have any issues finding them this time, outside the one that's on the map screen. Were all pretty obvious once you're told where to look, I think.

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
if already have one scene and want myrtle scene put these files in your game folder and it unlock all myrtle scene ONLY MYRTLE Scene
i hope it works

Last edited:

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
I request more animal petting in future updates, with a gallery dedicated to it and therefore a
harem of cute petable animals (I'm kidding when it comes to the gallery, but would love more cute animals, and headpat for cute girls as well now that I think about it)

Seeing as it's probably the latest in the list of planned content, wouldn't count on it for next few update mate.
Kinda expecting the fox mom turn into a women and have some spicy sex moment with MC, but petting both her and her fox cub was and still worth it tho
....But then again I'm checking on Dev Patreon and saw "Furries" was in the planning fetish soooooo....who know....
Yes, we will have more cute animals like the fox, because we like them. But the MC is not going to have sex with them, I'm afraid. There will be furries for that (probably as optional content).

Reactions: ekko32

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
will this get a Live 2D update?
I'm not sure what you mean by a Live 2D update. Could you explain?

Also... that large map we saw nearing the end of Myrtle's storyline (won't show it due to potential spoilers)... please tell me that is going to be the full map with all locations we can visit.
That's the World map. When you're on the Old Capital map, click the map button in the UI again, and it will take you there. We will see more of those locations in the future.

10/10 update. i wish i could support the game. any chance of a launch on steam in the future?
Maybe one day, but that would be way in the future. So we're not even thinking about it right now.

no matter what I click, he tells her her tits are amazing please fix it
That was a joke... but I seem to have to explain it, which means it probably wasn't a very good joke... but anyway, I'm not going to fix it! It will have to stay as it is.

grandal wow

Aug 24, 2020

That's the World map. When you're on the Old Capital map, click the map button in the UI again, and it will take you there. We will see more of those locations in the future.

Maybe one day, but that would be way in the future. So we're not even thinking about it right now.

That was a joke... but I seem to have to explain it, which means it probably wasn't a very good joke... but anyway, I'm not going to fix it! It will have to stay as it is.
I need an android link of the game v 0.4.01

Reactions: None44 and zakisg
Feb 24, 2020
It's an animation for 2D characters. A lot of hentai games on Unity use it. An example of game that use this is Mirror.

Games from Idea Factory also have some nice example of animated 2D characters like Fairy Fencer or Neptunia.

Reactions: magicnuts
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes