diegao

Nov 27, 2018
I have a question. Is there a possibility that maybe in the future the MC will meet his mother? ... Well, assuming the woman who left him in the brothel when he was a baby is his mother.

& I have to tell you Dev that you and your wife are doing an incredible job with this game, it has too much potential and it may become one of the best in this genre if not the best. I will support this game immediately, keep up the good work and God bless you

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I have a question. Is there a possibility that maybe in the future the MC will meet his mother? ... Well, assuming the woman who left him in the brothel when he was a baby is his mother.

& I have to tell you Dev that you and your wife are doing an incredible job with this game, it has too much potential and it may become one of the best in this genre if not the best. I will support this game immediately, keep up the good work and God bless you
Dev has said no incest whatsoever here (That includes the landlady treatment) so if she does she won't be fuckable.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
What a Legend! [v0.4.01] MagicNuts

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.38 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.37 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 320 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 303 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thank you so much for doing this. I hope you don't mind that I linked to your compressed versions on our website and in our Discord server (if you do, let me know, and I'll remove it).

Here is my unofficial android port:

What a legend APK(v0.4.01)-
(Enable quick menu to edit MC name/dialogue size/textbox opacity )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can reach me on
Thanks!

The location of the 5th foto really was a nice change, I did search for it quite long and then just gave up.
Yeah, that was a bit tricky, given that we haven't unlocked the city. We might change this hidden photo's location in 0.5 when we have finally gotten a passage permit.

v0.4.01 (Win/Linux) Torrent

Thank you so much!

This upsets me (furries and gays make me throw up) but everything you touch turns into gold so it shouldn't be enough to stop me from playing. If it will be optional I won't complain (too much).
Thank you for your kind review and feedback!
About the furry content, it will be optional. I have seen Chestnut's early sketches, though, and the girl looks beautiful. But it's a matter of taste, so we'll see.

I sure hope not, I mean Live 2D is nice and all, but for me WaL has this unique feeling in terms of animation, considering the gazillon clones of same games that uses the same assets and tools that I, I'm gonna say it again, hope they won't use it and keep their beautiful artistic direction.
A little bit of originality won't hurt right?
I didn't even know what Live 2D was, to be honest. I doubt we'll change the artistic approach we've taken.

Is the content only about Myrtle? I wonder when there'll be some action with the elf(the drunk one).
The MC will have a few scenes with Lana in the next update.

Thank you so much for your kind words and for supporting us. About your question:

Really curious, does anyone know how the dev makes the animations?
The animations are done with Skeletal animation tools Spine and DragonBones. Spine is more stable but is a premium product, and the one is completely free but tends to crash. If you want to make your own, I suggest that you start playing around with DragonBones and then go for Spine. Unless you don't need mesh deformation, in which case I think you can already use the free version of Spine (it doesn't have mesh deformation).

raixen

Jul 31, 2019
Can anyone think of a model or actress who resembles Myrtle? She looks familiar but I can't find one. Closest I could think of is Alice Eve

raixen

Jul 31, 2019
Bearing in mind that it was her first time to have a toy that big inside her, do you think this is not enough?

For comparison:

That person is an obvious troll or has way too high standards, so please ignore him. Your game is already the highest quality there is on this site. Few games come close.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
That person is an obvious troll or has way too high standards, so please ignore him. Your game is already the highest quality there is on this site. Few games come close.
I don't know. We take all feedback in good faith. There are a lot of things that can be improved with the writing and the art. We are limited by both time and our abilities, and sometimes we just miss things or take them for granted. In the case of the toying, I do think it makes sense. But that's, of course, my opinion, and I'm more than biased.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes