kuhoka4

May 22, 2020
Magicnuts update was really good thanks for amazing work really art amazing and story too good luck with game and next update thanks for amazing game.

Reactions: magicnuts

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
Game looks fantastic so congratulations are due.

I'l come back to this game a few months down the line to see how it's progressing. Watched thread.

Reactions: magicnuts

Blerhblerb

May 5, 2018
Is there some sort of in-joke about the fox's "Gekkek"? (And aren't they just the CUTEST things?)
Actually yes! There was a song a few years ago, The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?) by Ylvis, that was both loved and hated by large chunks of the population. Try googling "What does the fox say meme".
Edit: I don't know if gekkek is related to that, its probably just the developers idea. I meant the above meme when I made my comment though.

Don't forget the "Blizzard Entertainment". It took me a second to process that one, but when I did, I cackled heavily.

Reactions: hentai charley

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
For curiosity, do we already know the girl that next update will focus? I usually prefer updates that we have content for all characters, but I can imagine that those take much longer

Reactions: johndoe19

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Can we choose Myrtle as a final LI? settle down and have 10 kids with her? pretty please dev :giggle:
As far as plans go right now, it seems as if there'll only be one "harem route" to follow in which every girl will be included.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
As far as plans go right now, it seems as if there'll only be one "harem route" to follow in which every girl will be included.
It's said that at the end we will be able to choose whether we want to be with only one of the girls or not

Reactions: johndoe19
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes