la_fee_verte

Nov 13, 2019
Hell yeah, another big update coming! I was just wondering... is this game actually going to be SO BIG? There are like 6 other cities on the world map, besides the capitals. And so far I've spent like 20 or more hours, so it feels like full finished renpy game. Gotta toss'em some coin!

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Yes, if nothing has changed the save will be located in:

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Inventory02-XXXXXXXXXXX
And not in your gamefolder, so it will stay on your PC even if you delete your gamefolder.

Ps. magicnuts you had any thought of renaming this folder as I mentioned earlier to make save game management easier?
Folder names like the one mentioned above isn't very intuitive, you should rename it with the games name.

Last edited:

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Yes, if nothing hass changed the save will be located in:

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Inventory02-XXXXXXXXXXX
And not in you gamefolder, so it will stay on your PC even if you delete your gamefolder.

Ps. magicnuts you had any thought of renaming this folder as I mentioned earlier to make save game management easier?
Folder names like the one mentioned above isn't very intuitive, you should rename it with the games name.
Thanks for your reply and great icon by the way captain Haddock is awesome

Reactions: Xanado

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I second this. I pruned my saves by accident not realizing it was for this game. luckily I was able to get the save from the actual game folder, load from that and save again to generate a new persistent save for next update but otherwise I would have been one of those people begging for a save in a few days time.

• Haha
Reactions: _Maou_

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
Might give Summertime Saga a shot then! Never actually wanted to download it just because of the art lmao. If you thought the same at start and still liked it, who knows I might like it too.
I avoided SS for a long time because the cover art didn't appeal to me, but boy was I wrong.

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
I avoided SS for a long time because the cover art didn't appeal to me, but boy was I wrong.
I’ll stand by my opinion that Jenny is the single hottest character in any NSFW game (and I really hope we get more updates for her, it’s been so long). That being said, I think Lana could take the cake depending on how this update goes :)

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I’ll stand by my opinion that Jenny is the single hottest character in any NSFW game (and I really hope we get more updates for her, it’s been so long). That being said, I think Lana could take the cake depending on how this update goes :)
She does have a decent body, and because it's a fairly simple style you can easily make it work with the other characters. It's strange I hated when he started changing the art but now I'm fed up waiting for the old stuff to be redone. o_O

Let's hope Magic's wife never decides to re do the art for random characters from this game.

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
She does have a decent body, and because it's a fairly simple style you can easily make it work with the other characters. It's strange I hated when he started changing the art but now I'm fed up waiting for the old stuff to be redone. o_O

Let's hope Magic's wife never decides to re do the art for random characters from this game.
Ooh is that Eve with Jenny’s body? Love it.

Magic’s style is much more crisp and refined than DC’s, so that hopefully won’t be an issue.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Ooh is that Eve with Jenny’s body? Love it.

Magic’s style is much more crisp and refined than DC’s, so that hopefully won’t be an issue.
There is a Fan art thread on here filled with art, edits, 3d models, videos, and random other things stretching back years https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-fan-art.4744/page-216#post-6483749 . Think I only ever did one edit of this game and that was just Gretta's face on her hidden picture to change the expression back in March. Spamming the main threads with stuff would just confuse and annoy people.

• Red Heart
Reactions: poodles

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
Good game with amazing art and characters that actually look wildly different from each other. I have a question though, this hasn't been updated in half a year, is the dev working on releasing a massive update? Also the major complaint I have is the lack of Holly. There needs to be more Holly. I need more Holly.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Y'know, given that this game has special dialogue for each instance where you can lose your virginity, it could be really funny if there were a special ending if you manage to go through the entire main quest without doing it.

Good game with amazing art and characters that actually look wildly different from each other. I have a question though, this hasn't been updated in half a year, is the dev working on releasing a massive update? Also the major complaint I have is the lack of Holly. There needs to be more Holly. I need more Holly.
Yes: See the "progress tracker" in the OP. It's very close to completion, shouldn't be more than a week or two.

• Haha
Reactions: Ranma

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Can anyone share latest save file please ? I lost my data recently.
You might see a lot of saves. Most of them are at choices or an erotic scene. If you load the last save you might not be able to view other scenes in the gallery as I only played through Myrtle's content in this update.

Reactions: scythe96
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes