Ren'Py - Abandoned - What a Legend! [v0.6.02] [MagicNuts]

1. 5.00 star(s)

oneplay

It is totally worth 5/5 stars,and the amazing details are impeccable.If you keep it,personally think that the only thing that currently hinders it from being on the top list is time.Thank you guys for creating this game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Derp Network

Review Version V - 0.1

To start off, WHAT A MASTER PIECE for the first release. Amazing in every way, visuals, characters, world, a way to guide you in our journey, literally everything. Not much else to say, support the game , WORTH !

This game could rival the likes of Summertime saga and such, BIG THUMBS UP DEVS !

10/10.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Snappahead

I normally don't try out 0.1 releases as they are often disappointing and so many games here die a quick death...

I downloaded this by mistake not seeing the version number, but I am so glad I did. The story is pretty good, the art is great and the potential you can see with the characters and world is fantastic.

I really enjoyed the (limited) content, and appreciate the work that has gone into the UI, hints, achievements, etc. Looks great and will be keeping a close eye on this game.

Its not very often you see a release with all the pieces of the puzzle - story, characters and UI - awesome job so far!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Jcompt

Perhaps it was because of the heavy rain, or perhaps she was in a hurry. All I know is that when she left me on that damp doorstep. She didn't realize that instead of the orphanage, she had left me at the brothel next door.

These are the first five lines of text in the intro of this wonderful game. When i finished the last line, and started laughing loudly, i knew that we have a winner in the making. Fabulous art, excellent humorous and smart writing, clean code (no discernible bugs). A clever, clean and interesting, interface, pleasant flow, and a simple and easy to follow pointers.

Magic Chestnut, Magic Pistachio, and KC.. Great collaboration, great work. Keep this partnership going and hopefully thriving. For now, Five Stars is well earned.

Additional Comments: V06
    What an update.. Worth the wait. I am still in rose's quest. Hillarious. Everytime the MC tries to solve a problem he caused by "Thinking" he gets things worse and yet in the end there is a solution to the new problem "he caused". If for nothing, the concept alone is worth playing this game. Everytime the MC "THINKS" I say to my self...oh shit.. what is he going to come up with. And it keeps getting better.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Suinator1

Great art, Good Story, and most important, no grinding!

Its the kind of game that I apreciate the most, good jokes.

More often then not we see devs leaving games like this unfinished, and it's understandable, since a game so well made demands tons of work... I just hope it is not the case with this one and it reachs it's full potential.

Awesome overall.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

hentaiimeister

One of the best games with the most potential. The ART is really something else, Absolutely stunning. The animations are Top Notch as well. The story has wit and humor to it which sparks joy here and there.

Cant wait to see where this goes in the future.

Animations 10/10
    Art 10/10
    Girls 11/10
    Story 9/10
  7. 5.00 star(s)

jdcaz

A lot of devs think they're clever, this one actually is! It has a very old-school Space Quest/QFG vibe to it. The hand drawn art is seriously great and there's clearly a lot of work put into making the game look good.