verconic69

Mar 3, 2020
Yeah same, personally prefer them doing one full route instead of spread out of focus while only getting the first tease scenes of each one, in the context of this game the way the plot goes along with the motivation to involve particular ladies is probably the best way to go while maintaining the quality but we'll see how it goes after this.
Fully agreed.

Each update have been satisfying because of this.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Welp, I think I'm done with Summertime Saga and well, it was a pretty good game indeed story wise and content lenght but well, in the end I personally didnt change my mind about the art being not to my taste.
Especially for some scenes where, I dont know..., it felt like the girls werent quite exactly the same girls during the scenes? Their face changed slightly and it felt weird (Especially for Roxxy/Eve).
One good thing to note though is that I thought that I wouldnt like the MC but well in the end, he fit pretty well in the game!

Thanks for the recommendation
Oh well, art in these games is very subjective at the end of the day. Glad you liked the game tho!

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I really hope that "pregnancy" will still be added as planned content for Gretta because:

1. I'm a huge preggo nut and generally think pregnancy makes every game better
2. A potential Gretta pregnancy storyline would be so obvious it almost writes itself

Let me explain: Gretta is (as we all have seen in her little screen time) a very caring and friendly woman which already makes you wonder why she is married to a dick like Waldo. Seeing as Gretta already gives off massive Mom vibes, she probably wanted children for the longest time but Waldo either didn't want to or is just straight up infertile. I imagine in Gretta's regular storyline she would further warm up to the MC and realize that she can't just stand in Waldo's shadow and be ordered around like trash anymore so she eventually decides to throw Waldo out of the house before starting to develop feelings for the MC (obviously lol). This would then lead to Gretta falling in love with the MC like you would expect from any of the love interests in the game... So far so good.

Gretta's actual pregnancy questline (which would be it's own update I imagine like all the women would probably have) would be Gretta trying to persuade the MC to get her pregnant so she could finally fulfill her dream and become a mother like she always wanted. I've already made a comment a while back on what the perfect pregnancy system for this game would be in my opinion and it certainly would be similar to a full on character questline in length hence why the individual pregnancies for the girls would most likely require their own updates.

I know it's nothing groundbreaking or particularly new but I thought the 'desperate middle aged woman still trying to achieve to become a mother' would suit Gretta very well. Of course Chestnut and Pistachio can do whatever they like with their own characters but it's just something I thought about.

nitram5

Aug 5, 2019
Will the old saves be compatible with the new version of the game or will you have to start all over again?

AgamerXD

Aug 27, 2018
These devs went from "promising" with a $300 Patreon to the new slacking, full of excuses "ICSTOR" within 3 updates...
Seems like the main rule in this sector is that the more money you get on Patreon, the slower your output has to be...

Shame.

Sep 8, 2018
I've been waiting for the release for a long time (not complaining, and btw I am sure it'll be worth it). But you know what? Once it's out, I won't play it. I'll save it for a special occasion.

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
These devs went from "promising" with a $300 Patreon to the new slacking, full of excuses "ICSTOR" within 3 updates...
Seems like the main rule in this sector is that the more money you get on Patreon, the slower your output has to be...

Shame.
It´s not THAT bad yet. But back in July I thought I would wait without playing anything else in until the release. If I did that my balls would have collapsed into a singularity by now.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes