Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
But this one is actually good.
While it's unproductive to obsess over games and updates, I have to agree with this sentiment.

This game is one of the rare ones that doesn't treat itself too seriously when chicks start falling out of the sky onto MC's dick. The humor itself adds to the atmosphere and levity of the game, reinforcing the quirky premise rather than undermining it. It's a game that's sexy in a fun way, rather than a stat grind or having to repeat the same scenes 10 times in order to progress.

jappaba

Mar 4, 2020
I can see how its frustrating to wait for a release for this long, but why would you wanna rush the devs. In the end you'll only shoot yourself in the foot since the end result is either the devs getting burned out or a lower quality release due to time pressure. Just hold your cooming horses guys.

Hoey

Oct 8, 2018
But this one is actually good.
While it's unproductive to obsess over games and updates, I have to agree with this sentiment.

This game is one of the rare ones that doesn't treat itself too seriously when chicks start falling out of the sky onto MC's dick. The humor itself adds to the atmosphere and levity of the game, reinforcing the quirky premise rather than undermining it. It's a game that's sexy in a fun way, rather than a stat grind or having to repeat the same scenes 10 times in order to progress.
And if you agree with the sentiment that it's a good game, then you would agree with me that it's unproductive to rush the devs, rushing people to release a game is:

1- Annoying

2- Counter-productive to the goals of game-making

We've been waiting for a few months, can't people just wait for a few days without endlessly complaning? It makes them look annoying rather than actually offering any valid grievances

Reactions: kalle.knallcop

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
Reading many of the comments, I wouldn't be surprised if the developers decide to withhold the game for another week purely out of spite
It's really a lose lose situation for devs. If they don't release an update at a certain date people will complain about it being late and/or milking, and if they post a buggy update like some posters here are asking them to do then people will complain about it being a buggy mess which would harm the rep of it being a good game.

Mr snor

Jul 12, 2020
i hope this doesn't turn out like waifu academy where the devs kept lying and milking the players for money cause i really like this game but the wait is just so long

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
i hope this doesn't turn out like waifu academy where the devs kept lying and milking the players for money cause i really like this game but the wait is just so long
I agree with you.
I'm not saying all developers are like that and I don't know what their schedules are like.

However I do think there are developers who in my opinion do milk people for profit

An example (again my opinion) is a game called something unlimited by gunsmoke games.

Their art is great ( based on DC comics characters)

But the delays and non existent communication really let it down

Plus the content released may not make sense for the time it takes. Oh and the bugs of course

I'm only new to this game but I think they are more open then most

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Well there's a weekly report up in the last five minutes if anyone wants to share.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes