nihar2ash

Nov 24, 2020
Can you access: ?
That's just mega's homepage, not a dl link.
yes i can access
but before one i got an limited storage issue bcuz i dnt have a mega subscription and i dnt knw the same limited storage issue will be with the same mega .io

robbiej691

Oct 7, 2020
I'm not a fan of destroying what's already been produced. The developers obviously liked the storyline they created for this update, or else they wouldn't have pushed it forward to begin with. Testing and listening to those testing the update is all fine and dandy, but I expect that type of input to be mostly about bugs and, because the game is mostly reading, misspelled words and obvious grammar errors too, not about the actual substance of the storyline. If the developers are so wishy-washy on the story, they should've changed it long before pushing the update forward. Indeed, long before the art was even started.
perhaps, as they give this for nothing, we should wait until they are happy with what they produce? if people testing have a criticism, that the dev agrees with, then give them time to fix it? i do not think some people on here( not directed especially to you) know what it feels like to be burnt out. this used to be a nice thread until the entitled people got hold of it. to them, may i suggest, join an acting troupe and play your dramas there

Hedasd

Apr 29, 2018
Still extremely short. A wonferful game with a ton of protential to grow, yes, but with a looooong way ahead before it's worth downloading it.
Considering it adapted the current Summertime Saga update schedule years before SS did, I dread to think how long it will take for this game to reach a state suitable for you.

Reactions: Biscardone
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes