sunset992

Apr 5, 2020
any saves at the beggining of the update? got a new pc recently, lost mine, the ones i've found here just keep crashing

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
I get home from work to see almost ten new pages in this thread. That can only mean the update dropped. :D

...just in time for the weekend to enjoy this "1 hour worth of actual content" that actual beta testers have confirmed is really ~5 hours just for the new stuff. If it's not lying about what the devs said about when the update will drop to rationalize screeching about scams, it's lying about the amount of content in the game to rationalize insinuating about scams. With the sheer number of games available on this site, you'd think people could find better ways to occupy their time.

bob burgers

Jan 9, 2018
just started the new update and it's been so long that I don't remember how to drop the mirror after talking to Serena or maybe my game is bugged can someone help?

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
He's dug the hole this deep already, might as well continue until people take pity on him and admit that he was treated so very cruely.
Yet, ya'll are still going when I just moved on.
Quite sad really.

This is me when your kind of people likes to think you're affecting others by saying stuff like that.

1632534954635.jpg

P.S. New update here I CUM!

Last edited:

Jul 16, 2020
I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "game files", but you can download the whole game from the Mega, Nopy or UploadHaven links in the OP.
Anonfile seems to be not working.
Oh, the title still said version 4 for me so I didn't even check, stupid mistake. Thank you!

Reactions: whichone

thichthichte

May 6, 2017
Note:
that you need to accept the Lambert mission before doing the main story because picture number 3 will be lost when Serena goes missing.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
That was a pretty good update. Writing was funny and interesting as always.

Simmone was very cute, can't wait to see how her route will develop. Lana is kind of amazing but relationship where power dynamic is skewed not in favour of mc is not my thing I guess. Her jokingly(or not) saying "If you'd rather I find someone else to satisfy my urges tonight?" confirmed it for me. Maybe it will change with time but somehow I think this game is too vanilla to let mc have more control and he will remain jester type of character. :unsure:

I am really curious where we will meet Anne now that she got fired from her brothel job.

Sexual content felt very experimental I'd say. Blowjob scene was amazing: pure first person pov, eye contact and Lanas expressions were amazing. Boobjob started well but I disliked the animation. Camera swaying sucks and her head looked really weird while moving. Vaginal sex scenes all suffer from third person pov instead of first person, too fancy poses and camera swaying for some of them. I would give an arm and a leg(well not really but still) for those scenes to be first person pov doggy or missionary instead. Classic is classic for a reason. :whistle: Simmone scene was not bad for something as boring as a handjob but again third person angle sucks. Also it would be much better if she exposed her tits during the scene.

Overall it was time very well spent. Looking forward to finding out whose content we are gonna see in next update. :giggle:

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes