destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
That was a pretty good update. Writing was funny and interesting as always.

Simmone was very cute, can't wait to see how her route will develop. Lana is kind of amazing but relationship where power dynamic is skewed not in favour of mc is not my thing I guess. Her jokingly(or not) saying "If you'd rather I find someone else to satisfy my urges tonight?" confirmed it for me. Maybe it will change with time but somehow I think this game is too vanilla to let mc have more control and he will remain jester type of character. :unsure:

I am really curious where we will meet Anne now that she got fired from her brothel job.

Sexual content felt very experimental I'd say. Blowjob scene was amazing: pure first person pov, eye contact and Lanas expressions were amazing. Boobjob started well but I disliked the animation. Camera swaying sucks and her head looked really weird while moving. Vaginal sex scenes all suffer from third person pov instead of first person, too fancy poses and camera swaying for some of them. I would give an arm and a leg(well not really but still) for those scenes to be first person pov doggy or missionary instead. Classic is classic for a reason. :whistle: Simmone scene was not bad for something as boring as a handjob but again third person angle sucks.

Overall it was time very well spent. Looking forward to finding out whose content we are gonna see in next update. :giggle:
I'm assuming I'm probably alone in saying that I'd actually prefer not having the animations at all, like Something Unlimited which also ditched the animations. If the animations aren't gonna be like Summertime Saga and it's just gonna...awkwardly slide up and down I'd actually much rather have still art.

Reactions: kamikazedrew

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Incredible update months totally worth it, Lana and everything even the new girl Simmone, the middle part (or what I assume was the middle) was totally fine, I didn't see any problems just a few grammatical things but nothing bad.

I'm wondering how the main story progresses from here. Goldenbush is not next right? God she's so hot as well I would totally not mind, it feels like that's where it logically should go because of the maze stuff or rescuing Simmone though I see those two events being possibly the same thing since it's about taking back the Old Capital from Hammerdick, we'll see.

Last time I was told here, Rose got the most votes after Lana so I'm guessing that may be where fulfilled content for a girl will go next, I'd be down for that one of my favourites when I first saw her, makes me wonder if she'll be tied to main progression of the storyline somehow.

Reactions: magicnuts

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
5 min in the game and there's already a 3rd degree burn. hahahah!

View attachment 1421220

Damn, Simone is gorgeous! I already want to hammerdick her :devilish:
View attachment 1421223

The storybook part has fantastic art!
Simmone look like a typical rich spoiled princess but can't deny she was beautiful and got big badonkers, but in the end Lana with her hood off still number 1

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
A very Lana heavy update but no complaint as she is sexy and the scenes are pretty good.
I do wish updates came in faster as last time I played was in February and I kinda forgot most of the story, but quality needs time I suppose.
Congrats on the amazing work and fantastic art.

Reactions: shakytube
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes