Hoey

Oct 8, 2018
Good update, good game, well worth the wait.

I hope that the amazing couple who made this game get a good vacation after this

Reactions: sexypeanut

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
I did not expect around 2 hours of new content, and content that continues the plot. The other good games (can't say the same for Summertime Saga right now), only give you a measly 10-15 minutes of new content and only five or ten of those minutes, continue the plot. This is the best sex game I've played and probably will be until the day I die.

Oregano696

Feb 27, 2018
ABOUT THE X BUTTON "BUG" ON SERENA'S MIRROR

I talked with Pistachio and turns out thats actually NOT a bug. Its intentional in order to force the player to watch Serena's spy scene latter at night since she will disappear from her mirror later in the story. If you are seeing the red X disappearing after talking with Serena at the beginning of the 0.5 update, that means you haven't watched her spy scene yet, so just skip time using the clock on the upper left corner of the screen until its night time, watch her scene and then you can exit the mirror.

Hope everyone sees this post.

zerze

May 27, 2017
10/10 update, Amazing story / art
It just proves that Lana has always been the best girl (too bad we can't interact with her like Myrtle and Holly once the story is over :cry:) anyway thank you to the devs for this update.
Lady Goldenbush is wonderful :love:

Reactions: Mmmon
Dec 10, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :

• What a Legend! [v0.5]

Download

What a Legend! [v0.5] + Brandy's Gallery Unlocker Mod

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Savefile?

vapor254

Feb 7, 2020
Man, they really knocked it out of the park with this update. The storybook sequence was really fun, and it was so satisfying finally getting to see more of the city after all the trouble Waldo's given- that wide shot as the MC and Simmone look out from the wall was a gorgeous piece of art. And was it just me or were the animations smoother than ever?
As for concerns over the tone, while I probably wouldn't want those heavier moments in every update they totally work for a main story drop, and those moments really helped sell me on Lana. She's become a fast favourite.
I'm excited to see what happens next with Serena, where Simmone's story goes, and for the eventual followup on those teases about Gomira and Anne (most underrated girl imo). Devs should definitely be proud of this one.

Reactions: magicnuts

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Still playing through it but so far I've noticed a couple of errors, don't know if they've been mentioned as I'm not reading the thread until I'm done.

I'll put them in spoilers and probably just update the post with any more otherwise I'll forget them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
Leaked. Public version will be officially released in about 10 hours
Ok Thanks
I will wait for official public release then.
I have to admit I'm quite disappointed the leaked version was publishd here, knowing that developers are constantly in contact with users and that public release is just one day (one fucking day) after patreon release.
I find it very disrespectful for the creators' work and for supporters.
Just my opinion

killbane

Jul 21, 2017
I'll be frank, I didn't enjoy the sexual content this update (compared to previous updates ofc). Something was lacking and can't put my finger on it. Maybe I felt a little less emotionally involved, maybe due to less built up in the sex scenes themselves, it all went too fast to a single animation and it was over.

Other then that it was a very well made update, no other complaints what so ever, only compliments

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Played the update. Very nice, totally worth the wait.
I have a pet peeve, though: the lack of boob play during the scenes. Something I already said back in Myrtle's update (shamest of shames!!!), and now it happened again... c'mon!

Reactions: Meridian

hablat

Jul 24, 2017
Worth the wait. Honestly it's little details like Lana shaking the pigeon off her staff that really show the love and attention put into the game. I forgot how gorgeous the art is, even during animation. I can't imagine the time spent puppet warping Lana's legs during the alley bit.

I got ~2 hours of gameplay out of it. I wish there was more just because I was enjoying it so much. But alas I'll wait patiently until next release.

Final note: Good things better come to Kevin. I want a double-date with him and his wife, where they're both still in armour the whole time. His wife is off-limits and they deserve a happy marriage. Best boy.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes