bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
Okay, now I'm sick and tired of waiting! It's been less than 24 hours and 0.6 STILL isn't out!!! As a non-paying lazy fucker who skips all the story, I am ENTITLED to an update!!!!! These devs are getting MILLIONS from their Patreon and the game is ABONED!! So lazy smh where is this going to end?!??!? It's just like all those other games I didn't pay for that take WEEEEEEEEKS to update!!!

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Won't let me activate the red cross in the upper right corner, so I'm stuck right in the beginning when I have to check the crystal ball. Galaxy S10.
ABOUT THE X BUTTON "BUG" ON SERENA'S MIRROR

I talked with Pistachio and turns out thats actually NOT a bug. Its intentional in order to force the player to watch Serena's spy scene latter at night since she will disappear from her mirror later in the story. If you are seeing the red X disappearing after talking with Serena at the beginning of the 0.5 update, that means you haven't watched her spy scene yet, so just skip time using the clock on the upper left corner of the screen until its night time, watch her scene and then you can exit the mirror.

Hope everyone sees this post.

Reactions: Falyna

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I'm assuming I'm probably alone in saying that I'd actually prefer not having the animations at all, like Something Unlimited which also ditched the animations. If the animations aren't gonna be like Summertime Saga and it's just gonna...awkwardly slide up and down I'd actually much rather have still art.
I like animations in this game when they are simple. Anne bj, Fake-Serena boobjob, Lana bj, Myrtle missionary. In this update it feels like the devs bit more than they could chew by trying to make more complex animations with more moving parts and swaying camera but they couldnt really pull it off and result was animations that look a bit awkward.

I'll be frank, I didn't enjoy the sexual content this update (compared to previous updates ofc). Something was lacking and can't put my finger on it. Maybe I felt a little less emotionally involved, maybe due to less built up in the sex scenes themselves, it all went too fast to a single animation and it was over.

Other then that it was a very well made update, no other complaints what so ever, only compliments
I felt something like this too. For me I think it was the writing during sex. After playing through latest updates content I went back to replay sex scenes from earlier game and the way women talk during sex and interact with mc feel too similar for me. Sex with Lana, sex with Myrtle, stuff with Serena etc if you hide their faces and names then by looking at only the dialogue during sex you could think you are having sex with the same woman all this time. :unsure: I guess its not that bad and was due to happen since the game is focused only on vanilla stuff but its still worth mentioning.

Last edited:

Sexypeasan

Oct 4, 2020
This game must be played on PC to enjoy it to the fullest, the art is too great to see it on a small screen;).

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Aight, the update this time around is DENSE with content, or rather very eventful and with like 4-5? or maybe more sex scenes from the added content to the main story. Found a bug though with the characters having their right eye being replaced with other stuff from character portraits like in this pic
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and black bars appearing over character portraits and effects
and wrong bg art being displayed

Last edited:

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
I'm playing through this right now.
My first reaction to the first stuff I've been playing through (as I'm still at the start, and really looking forward to getting to the elf romance)?

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Completed the update, i mentioned a dialog error in my earlier post but other than that it was great as usual. Lana actually turned me around from not really liking her before. New girl was hot as well but

One slight change I would have made is

bob69696

Aug 14, 2019
ABOUT THE X BUTTON "BUG" ON SERENA'S MIRROR

I talked with Pistachio and turns out thats actually NOT a bug. Its intentional in order to force the player to watch Serena's spy scene latter at night since she will disappear from her mirror later in the story. If you are seeing the red X disappearing after talking with Serena at the beginning of the 0.5 update, that means you haven't watched her spy scene yet, so just skip time using the clock on the upper left corner of the screen until its night time, watch her scene and then you can exit the mirror.

Hope everyone sees this post.
except for the part that you can't skip time while in the bloody mirror. I literally can do nothing but, ask about magic. there is nothing else interactive there.

basically if that's not a bug, it moronic game design included only to annoy players. I don't want to be insulting so yeah Imma assume that's a bug and not intended. I'd rather not have to go back an hour to fix this, so I'll leave it to the morning if there's some solution.

Last edited:
Reactions: anonimo1301
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes