HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
ughhh no update content for the tree maiden. was hoping to get some action with her.
I don't know if I'm misremembering this particular detail but I think magicnuts mentioned that the tree maiden wasn't part of the main deal like the base ladies back then.

That was ages ago though so I don't know if they've changed their minds on that.

• Sad
Reactions: sexypeanut

robbiej691

Oct 7, 2020
congratulations, magic nuts. the art was amazing, i marvelled at the sunset scene. still liking the light hearted text, and i am enjoying the story that you are building. the size of this update is incredible, in the time scale that you achieved. i prefer a big update, and i am prepared to wait till you are satisfied with your work. think you not only deserve all the accolades, but also some time with your talented wife without thinking about the game.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
That was a pretty good update. Writing was funny and interesting as always.

Simmone was very cute, can't wait to see how her route will develop. Lana is kind of amazing but relationship where power dynamic is skewed not in favour of mc is not my thing I guess. Her jokingly(or not) saying "If you'd rather I find someone else to satisfy my urges tonight?" confirmed it for me. Maybe it will change with time but somehow I think this game is too vanilla to let mc have more control and he will remain jester type of character. :unsure:

I am really curious where we will meet Anne now that she got fired from her brothel job.

Sexual content felt very experimental I'd say. Blowjob scene was amazing: pure first person pov, eye contact and Lanas expressions were amazing. Boobjob started well but I disliked the animation. Camera swaying sucks and her head looked really weird while moving. Vaginal sex scenes all suffer from third person pov instead of first person, too fancy poses and camera swaying for some of them. I would give an arm and a leg(well not really but still) for those scenes to be first person pov doggy or missionary instead. Classic is classic for a reason. :whistle: Simmone scene was not bad for something as boring as a handjob but again third person angle sucks.

Overall it was time very well spent. Looking forward to finding out whose content we are gonna see in next update. :giggle:
I also agree POV scenes would've been better!

The story with Lana have a HUGE hole in it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not exactly. The MC told her that, but after what happened in the bedroom, she didn't trust one word of what he said. She might have thought that line about having his mind read by her was a lie.

Is that Uhtred of Bebbanburg on your profile pic?
You can't be possibly speaking about Uthred, son of Uthred?

I don't know if I'm misremembering this particular detail but I think magicnuts mentioned that the tree maiden wasn't part of the main deal like the base ladies back then.

That was ages ago though so I don't know if they've changed their minds on that.
I'm still hoping it'll become a dryad!

Reactions: hrimthyrs

HomerSFM

Jan 28, 2018
You guys really made this update feel special, that was awesome.

I honestly wasn't too keen on Lana as a character as first, but that completely changed with a lively backstory and memorable moments and scenes. Probably one of my favs now.
And the art.. still astonishingly good for a NSFW game.

Also didn't experience a single bug/issue on my end, the polish is very much appreciated.
Gonna be an enduring wait until the next chapter, but good things come to those who wait. :)

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
I'm still hoping it'll become a dryad!
I was hoping that as well at the time (still kinda do actually) I remember two things being brought up - people fancying the tree maiden and people thinking that the mother fox was gonna transform into some hot foxy lady to reward us down the line but magicnuts came and said nah that wasn't happening for both lol.

Again ages ago when this thread was less than 150 pages (or that amount in my unchanged settings heh).

• Sad
Reactions: sexypeanut

Zoreel

May 3, 2021
This game is one of the best games I've played, and I especially liked the story and the graphics. I've been waiting for this update for a long time, and I hope the next one will be faster.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I was hoping that as well at the time (still kinda do actually) I remember two things being brought up - people fancying the tree maiden and people thinking that the mother fox was gonna transform into some hot foxy lady to reward us down the line but magicnuts came and said nah that wasn't happening for both lol.

Again ages ago when this thread was less than 150 pages (or that amount in my unchanged settings heh).
As far as I know, there's some content planned for the maiden tree (maybe not a whole update, but something) and there will also be some furry content on the mix, but no with that exact fox, who is just an ordinary fox, but with Maple's friends. If you pay attention to Sev's words in this update, I think we can even say there's a hint of how furries became a thing in that realm

Reactions: HoneyLibido

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Now holy balls that was an update. The previous updates were faster, but this one was well worth the wait.
There are so many things to unpack... where to even begin?

The fun is still there, the sexyness doubled and we got a few great new characters.
I still love Kevin. We know he has a wife, and if we ever get to see her, please make her a beautiful and kind woman. Kevin deserves it dammit! :)

Also... there were a whole array of funny moments, i had the best of times

Karl: Lord Hammerdick won't allow men near his wife and daughter, so there are only female guards in the palace.
MC: Nice
Me: Nice

Lana: We need a good distraction to keep the guards occupied.
Me: The sexy Orc?
Lana: A big fire would do
Me: Aww

Lana went from a beggar to probably one of the hottest Elf milfs i've seen... whoever designed her; I thank you.

One final note: (spoiler i guess)

TeePee23

Nov 15, 2019
Now holy balls that was an update. The previous updates were faster, but this one was well worth the wait.
There are so many things to unpack... where to even begin?

The fun is still there, the sexyness doubled and we got a few great new characters.
I still love Kevin. We know he has a wife, and if we ever get to see her, please make her a beautiful and kind woman. Kevin deserves it dammit! :)

Also... there were a whole array of funny moments, i had the best of times

Karl: Lord Hammerdick won't allow men near his wife and daughter, so there are only female guards in the palace.
MC: Nice
Me: Nice

Lana: We need a good distraction to keep the guards occupied.
Me: The sexy Orc?
Lana: A big fire would do
Me: Aww

Lana went from a beggar to probably one of the hottest Elf milfs i've seen... whoever designed her; I thank you.

One final note: (spoiler i guess)
Don't you remember how her hair turns all golden when she is using her magic??? I assume it applies to all of her hair :D

Reactions: Sirmoose
Jan 6, 2021
As much as I love this game (best game on this site) I have to wonder - will it ever get finished? The world map is huge and we've only been to 1 location and it's not even finished yet. At this point, I wouldn't be mad if they scrap the world map and only focus on finishing the main location (old capital).

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
As much as I love this game (best game on this site) I have to wonder - will it ever get finished? The world map is huge and we've only been to 1 location and it's not even finished yet. At this point, I wouldn't be mad if they scrap the world map and only focus on finishing the main location (old capital).
Too late to scrap it now that this update hit and established the world much more strongly, the New Capital at the very least still has to stay since that's currently a very important place. Most of the other places hard to say though and maybe you're right for a bit for those, we'll have to see what they say in future updates.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
They question you should ask yourself is whether it matters when it's finished? As long as there's fun content per update, does it really matter if they make one game out of it or 2?

Then again, as far as I recall the other locations aren't supposed to be as large as the current one anyway...

Pr0phet

Jan 13, 2018
great update really enjoyed it Lana is definitely a best girl for now.. looking forward to Gomira not really into orcs but damn she looks good my only complain i guess would be that barrel scene is not full rez.. maybe it will be in the future?

Jan 6, 2021
They question you should ask yourself is whether it matters when it's finished? As long as there's fun content per update, does it really matter if they make one game out of it or 2?

Then again, as far as I recall the other locations aren't supposed to be as large as the current one anyway...
Right, it just seems like they are taking a huge task, especially for a 2 person team. Usually, if a game takes 3-4 years to develop, developers lose the passion they had for the game and abandon it, which is what I fear might happen here. Let's hope not though.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes