SilverArrow20XX

Nov 18, 2020
I didn't really think any of the story content felt off.
The "serious" moments fit and didn't feel like they were off tone to me.
Some slight pacing problems towards the middle, but nothing major, and I imagine trying to truncate it would probably make the story worse.

Only thing that felt underwhelming were the sex scenes.
They lacked the chemistry that earlier scenes had.
Holly and Myrtle both felt organic in how we grew closer to them and eventually become lovers.
Lana was just kinda "I wanna fuck you." And eventually she does.

Interesting thing to me were the statues of the women in the basement.
Seems to tell us what races we'll see in the future.
There were statues for a human, elf, orc, fairy and demon, which we've seen already.
But also an angel, and a mermaid.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
magicnuts : I completed the update. The following wants to be a brutal-honest feedback from a non-supporter.

I really appreciated the writing. Really. Some nice puns here and there, as usual the nice achievement, and same goes for the animation quality. From my point of view, though, I still see two things that could be have been made better:
  1. the h-scenes: post-orgams you never see MC pulling out, there's no option to "go again", no option to change position in scenes that would allow it (like myrtle at the end in her room iirc)
  2. this is the biggest concern: content amount. The game gets updated every six months or so. Quality is high, but quantity is low. I'm not saying that you guys aren't working enough. But you probably need more personnel or better management to really deliver the content that one would expect in six months of work. Your betatesters said it would take 3-5 hours? That's because you have to go through all the previous content to not have bugs.
Take into account that I DO NOT KNOW your personal situations, but assuming that this game is your full time job, you need to step up with quantity. I watch the crystal ball, see how many scenes there are atm for the current cast of characters and how many you planned and I can't convince myself that the next five years will be enough for you to complete them. If I look at the global map and imagine the cast that could come out from a story that is rich in the same amount for every location, then, with this rythm, you'll be working for your entire lifetime on this game.

You can't take six months to pass from "zero" to 2-3 penetration scenes for only one character (plus 3-4 BJ/TJ/etc scenes distributed around). You won't ever complete this game for real, unless you want to reduce all the following interactions to threesomes/foursomes etc, checking the same event for multiple characters with the same scene in a massive amount.

The following wants to be hopefully of help, I do not mean to disrespect or give the impression that I know more than you do about your business. I just hope to give possible hints to make your business more successful:

At the end of the day, I have eyes too and can see that your business is going well, but is still nowhere close to something that can settle you for life. Your income through patreon gets reduced a lot by the platform itself, taxes and it has to be distributed through team members, which makes it hard to hire more people. Still, other, very similar games, like SS have a solid userbase and income, and let me tell you that your game is not inferior in anything compared to them. Something has to change in the business model imho, to lead to more profits, hardware, people and then content.

For example, if you watch their release history, you can see that their MVP was version 0.07, and from version 0.01 they basically did a release per month without any real content, then moved to 2 months releases with some content, then after a year they started pushing big updates, that sometimes lack new content to rework old content.

The questions that I would ask myself is why do so many people support a game that has nothing better than mine, when I can clearly see that mine is more appreciated by my followers? (that pay roughly almost double per person compared to what SS followers are up to pay DC)

I'm not saying that money has to drive this project. Passion is the strongest fuel. But I'd like to see it completed, fully and properly, before I become the next Sev.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Only thing that felt underwhelming were the sex scenes.
They lacked the chemistry that earlier scenes had.
Holly and Myrtle both felt organic in how we grew closer to them and eventually become lovers.
Lana was just kinda "I wanna fuck you." And eventually she does.
I believe Lana's scenes would be better if you replay the game, because of her promise to fuck him if he ever got the permits. People barely remember it now, but when I saw that for the first time I was motivated to get them!

Reactions: Sirmoose and Cierne

09S23

Jun 2, 2018
ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
So where are they exactly? I'm using Android OneUI and can't access to root folder as well as Android/data folder (inside data folder hidden). I can access the later folder by using 3rd party file manager but not the root one, my device is unrooted

magicnuts :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You really need to post this or pm them on Discord, I don't think they're active often in here...These are very passionate feedback, need more like you, thank you sir.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
@Qwasar:
SS and WaL! are indeed pretty much comparable in the fact that both have one artist (DC/chestnut) who already does "nothing" but to draw fulltime. As such both games are basically capped by the art that can be produced in X amount of time. Sadly the only realistic way to ramp up that speed by a margin that's noticeable would be to cut back on quality. I think we agree that's not really the way forward.

Last but not least, I don't really think the comparison to SS is fair. DC has been among the first on the market and the game has a really massive cloud by now. WaL! on the other hand is growing steadily at a decent rate.

Reactions: hrimthyrs

Flamingi

Jul 29, 2018
When I enter the game, when I start a new save, the game constantly closes itself.
Anyone know what is the reason for this?
(I play the android version.)

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
My oh my... what an incredible update once again. Magicnuts really never miss it seems.

As I already expected before the update, Lana turned out to be an absolute fox and what a a gorgeous one at that... It was also nice how we got to see a bit of Simmone as an introdcution (looking at her, her design really reminds me of Arwen from LOTR). And man that new outfit Lana got (as well as the one from the flashback) looks beautiful and suits her so well. I was also surprised about Maddy as I noticed for the first time how incredibly wide her hips are and her legs are super thicc as well... her booty must be god-tier and I can't wait to see content for her at some point.

Oh and that part in the middle of the update that was deemed as very "dark" and "serious" beforehand was pretty nice in my opinion. It wasn't anything too heavy tho and I thought it really heightened the stakes and made the story just that little bit more emotional. All in all I'm super happy with the update and the only bad part was that it ended... I already can't wait for the next one again even tho the waiting will once again be really painful.

PS: Simmone looked amazing with short hair in that fairytale and I personally would find it pretty neat if she would end up with that hairstyle at some point.

Last edited:

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Took my sweet time playing the update, loved every minute of it. Absolutely fantastic work all around. I was on the lookout for that supposedly tedious part where the story's tone gets too serious, and I honestly didn't spot it as I was playing, I don't see any problems with the story as-is at all.

The only shitty thing is the update ends with "Time to explore other stories and adventures as I wait for Lana and Madeline to be ready!" When... yeah, I played this from my completed 0.4 save, so I had nothing left to do. Ah well.

Cheers for a fantastic update, see y'all in 6-8 months.

PS: Simmone looked amazing with short hair in that fairytale and I'd personally would find it pretty neat if she would end up with that hairstyle at some point.
100% agreed. Butch. Haircuts. Are. Hot!

Dec 27, 2020
My oh my... what an incredible update once again. Magicnuts really never miss it seems.

As I already expected before the update, Lana turned out to be an absolute fox and what a a gorgeous one at that... It was also nice how we got to see a bit of Simmone as an introdcution (looking at her, her design really reminds me of Arwen from LOTR). And man that new outfit Lana got (as well as the one from the flashback) looks beautiful and suits her so well. I was also surprised about Maddy as I noticed for the first time how incredibly wide her hips are and her legs are super thicc as well... her booty must be god-tier and I can't wait to see content for her at some point.

Oh and that part in the middle of the update that was deemed as very "dark" and "serious" beforehand was pretty nice in my opinion. It wasn't anything too heavy tho and I thought it really heightened the stakes and made the story just that little bit more emotional. All in all I'm super happy with the update and the only bad part was that it ended... I already can't wait for the next one again even tho the waiting will once again be really painful.

PS: Simmone looked amazing with short hair in that fairytale and I'd personally would find it pretty neat if she would end up with that hairstyle at some point.
Agree played the game for the first time. And I laughed the hole Afternoon. These jokes are intelligent slap stick and hit exactly my humor.
I have a place for every girl. But what nails it for me are the guards.
How nice they are to the people and how they ignore or even disrespect their lords. Perfect.
Who doesn't want to be friends with Karl and Kevin?

Reactions: Teekak

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I have to respectfully disagree with my estimated colleagues. Long hair is best hair. I hope her hair won't get trimmed! Or at least a questline to allow us to suggest if she should keep long or short :p
Long hair is also good but there are plenty of waifus in this game already who are traditionally feminine: There's really just Gomira for butch rep. (Also, short-hair Simone from the fairy tale is a much softer type of butch than Gomira.) Ideally getting to choose would be optimal but that means you have to redraw all of Simone's scenes for both hairstyles.

Goldinia

May 4, 2021
Please update the russian translation. Thanks.

Обновите пожалуйста русский перевод. Спасибо.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes