preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Yes, there's some repeatable scene with Dear Celestina, Rose, Holly, and Myrtle. Mostly with Myrtle since she's already got her main update.
Nice I love replayable scenes. It prolongs the content and the game feels more lively with it. I hope we get more and more in the future <3

Blossop

Jan 19, 2018
If we have sex with a certain person in main quest part 3, that's going to shake things up quite a bit, gameplay wise. I wonder if they'll have to go back and edit each of the sidequests to allow for doing them after the main quest?

odino

Aug 14, 2017
@Qwasar:
SS and WaL! are indeed pretty much comparable in the fact that both have one artist (DC/chestnut) who already does "nothing" but to draw fulltime. As such both games are basically capped by the art that can be produced in X amount of time. Sadly the only realistic way to ramp up that speed by a margin that's noticeable would be to cut back on quality. I think we agree that's not really the way forward.

Last but not least, I don't really think the comparison to SS is fair. DC has been among the first on the market and the game has a really massive cloud by now. WaL! on the other hand is growing steadily at a decent rate.
lol nice joke i pretty sure outside stream time DC do not work on game more than 10 min a day that game is 99.999% focused on milking idiots now instead of progressing game

hope greed do not curropt this dev too and they stay active like they are now game is great idc when its finished

Last edited:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She was obviously shocked after seeing he got her ghost eye. She's a 400 years old elf but still a traumatized person due to her brother's wrongdoing, and her first thought was that MC had just stolen/replicated her gift with some dark, sex-based magic he was keeping in secret he could perform, which in her desperate state of mind leads her to wonder if the ring could have been also stolen and then she just goes full paranoid. I guess the MC not having the ring anymore also helps to her psychotic burst as it fits with the spy theory. I don't see the plothole, it's just a plausible characterization for a person with some unsolved mental issues.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
magicnuts I love the way you write romance <3 I'm really glad it's not just a fuckfest where girls are only fuckbuddies with mc but there are actually amazing romance in the game with mc and his girls. I'm really enjoying it and I really hope you do continue adding more romance scenes- romantic dialogues in the game. I think you have an amazing talent for it :love: Don't get me wrong I also love the sex scenes and they are extremely hot as well but with romance in the mix it becomes perfect. Although I haven't finish the game yet so I don't know if there are but I really hope some love conffesions and girls commit to mc in the future

Last edited:

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
The story with Lana have a HUGE hole in it.
Well.
It's not a huge hole and it can be easily explained. Between Goldenbush probing and Lana suspecting he might not be who he says he is a long time has passed so even if at the time he didn't have any agenda that might have changed. Also, she's seen that Lassie can do things no one can so it's not unthinkable that he also might be immune to mind reading or that he could cheat it in some way. Not to mention that at the time Lana had no way of knowing whether he had been probed by Madeline, the only proof was the ring that as you've said yourself he might have gotten in a non-ethical way. Or even simpler explanation was that Madeline gave it to him without probing since she didn't have much choice (or it was impossible since they were in different cells) and it would be far-fetched to think that Hammerdick would think such an elaborate plot (i.e. thrown into dungeon a spy) just to get the ring.

Anyway, Lana didn't exactly assume he is Vil's spy, it was one of the possibilities she thought of. If Madeline had asked the wrong question, e.g. "Are you Vil's spy?" but Lassie wasn't and had his own evil agenda her gift wouldn't work and he would get the ring anyway. BTW, I don't remember but has Lana even seen the ring or was it all just heresay? Because if all she had was Lassie's word then it's not even a tiny hole. Last but not least, Lana's eye is a very sensitive topic for Lana so I'm not surprised she didn't exactly think straight once Lassie somehow got the ghost eye she lost.

sexypeanut

Reactions: Evil13

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Ended the update...and man, that's some good shit.
It actually took those 2,5 - 3 hours to finish. And i must say... Lana may be the new best girl? Damn, if she doesn't rule the kingdom at the end instead of the spoiled princess i would be suprised...

1) I like that those games break the stereotype of the "asshole guards". Between What a Legend and Four Elements Trainer we get to see that most of those poor souls and their thankless jobs are good people. Shit, Kevin, Wedge and Biggs are good people, they would like the Fire Nation soldiers and Earth Kingdom ones :D Spread the good guy guard love

2) Second...damn if chestnut can draw some gorgeous stuff. I ain't even talkin about the elven tiddies (cause those are drawn fabulous as well). Nah, im talking about the wonderful and majestic maps, landscapes and backgrounds, interiors of building...it's good enough to make them my desktop wallpaper (with a little file browsing, i did). And the main city/village map could fly at any point and click adventure game.

3) Cursed mansion and it's content. Man, you came for the tiddies, you stayed for the adventure.

Kinda sucks we gonna probably wait another 6 months to return to our hero's journey, but i'll be waiting. To quote Kurt Angle: It's true. It's damn true! ezgif.com-gif-maker (3).png ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).png ezgif.com-gif-maker.png

09S23

Jun 2, 2018
She was obviously shocked after seeing he got her ghost eye. She's a 400 years old elf but still a traumatized person due to her brother's wrongdoing, and her first thought was that MC had just stolen/replicated her gift with some dark, sex-based magic he was keeping in secret he could perform, which in her desperate state of mind leads her to wonder if the ring could have been also stolen and then she just goes full paranoid. I guess the MC not having the ring anymore also helps to her psychotic burst as it fits with the spy theory. I don't see the plothole, it's just a plausible characterization for a person with some unsolved mental issues.
exactly, and you guys all forgot the falling-from-the-tree-into-cursed-mansion thing. How comes anyone who dared to do that just to gain trust/to lie?

she's just still extremely traumatized and the MC really didn't know what's he doing, that's all

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes