alexwad77

Apr 8, 2020
buenas a todos por el amor a los dioses alguien me podría ayudar en arrancar el juego hago clik en 32 ya que mi sistema ope es 32 y me salta una señal de vídeo y mis archivos están actualizados 5.jpg

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
To be fair, Rump's character was made a bit before he became president and his character works well even if somebody has no idea who he actually is.

As for WaL!, I'm pretty sure that it'll last about as long as SS, simply because one human being can only draw so much content in a day, a month, a year, etc. and the scope seems to be somewhat comparable.
Then again, WaL! won't have to deal with all of the growing pains SS had and still has to go through. Ultimately DC "wasted" about ~1,5 years before he started to take the game (which was never really supposed to be a game in the first place) seriously and that still shows and causes additional work. WaL! on the other hand won't have to deal with any of these problems...
I don't see how sustainable it is to have constantly growing income with zero reinvestment into the project, this is how stuff like SS end up (though they did finally get people to help them do posing i think). Do cartoons not have more than one artist? Perhaps that is an apples to oranges comparison.

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
Hey guys so im playing the pc version with crossover (mac app thats lets you allow to run pc games) and i cant seem to see any scenes. For example when i go into the gallery and choose a scene the game keeps crashing. No matter what i do it keeps crashing. any help?
I didn't have any problems playing the native Mac version, which is available in the OP.

because he was president, remember that, sure he hasn't been for years now
It's been less than a year since he was voted out (Nov 3, 2020), to say nothing of when his replacement was sworn in (Jan 20, 2021). Besides, "bombastic, narcissistic, crooked politician" is a timeless archetype and I suspect the reason he was picked for a game insert is he fits the archetype so perfectly and came along just when DC was looking for a mayor character.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Please, let we have a choice at beginning that we could have surprise birtheday orgy!
You know if that had ever been implemented that would be like the surprise ending of Far Cry 4 where you just had to wait for Pagn Min for 10 minutes in the beginning where there wouldn't even need to be an adventure heh.

Oct 10, 2017
Does anyone know if this game is going to be complete on 1.0 or will it just keep on going passed that? I want to play this so badly but i'm debating on if I should wait until it's complete or just start now.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Does anyone know if this game is going to be complete on 1.0 or will it just keep on going passed that? I want to play this so badly but i'm debating on if I should wait until it's complete or just start now.
Doubtful, even if it goes the way it's going with meatier updates like the latest one I don't think it would be "finished" in 5 more updates with the amount of girls that need focus.

That said, as it is currently there's quiiite as bit of content to go through if you're going from scratch.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I don't see how sustainable it is to have constantly growing income with zero reinvestment into the project, this is how stuff like SS end up (though they did finally get people to help them do posing i think).
If we are talking about SS, it's not like there's zero investment, but there have been clear goals and they hired the people they promised. It's certainly true that SS makes about twice as much money compared to what DC asked for, but if people like to give more, that doesn't mean that a dev/team has to change their plan to such a degree. The most logical outcome would be for SS to fall back to the ~25.000$ they are asking for... but that doesn't seem to happen.

Do cartoons not have more than one artist? Perhaps that is an apples to oranges comparison.
Sure, it's just a massive step upwards if you want to do it well. I wrote a bit more a few pages before, but in essence they basically have the option to leave it as it is or to go pretty big right away. Just hiring "someone" to draw "something" usually doesn't go well and has the potential to cause a lot of stress and troubles.

Oct 10, 2017
Doubtful, even if it goes the way it's going with meatier updates like the latest one I don't think it would be "finished" in 5 more updates with the amount of girls that need focus.

That said, as it is currently there's quiiite as bit of content to go through if you're going from scratch.
cheers mate

Safkol

Aug 15, 2020
Hi guys
I can't copy my save files to android folder...
What should i do? Start from beginning again?

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
We've already dealt with a big bad wolf during Myrtle's story arc.
I'd rather think Rose could be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But I've been known to be off the mark sometimes. ;)
Far off the mark even...
Yeah, i think she was connected to the wolf somehow. Did we ever saw her and the wolf at the same time? Or one cursed the other?

Well, now that we have the ghost eye/true seeing we could spice shit up with seeing random ghosts. Maybe Rose is surrounded by some spirits that cursed her somehow? Or there are some spirits of people that died in the forest?

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Yeah, i think she was connected to the wolf somehow. Did we ever saw her and the wolf at the same time? Or one cursed the other?

Well, now that we have the ghost eye/true seeing we could spice shit up with seeing random ghosts. Maybe Rose is surrounded by some spirits that cursed her somehow? Or there are some spirits of people that died in the forest?
About that last part, try to do Myrtle's quest after completing the ghost eye part in 0.5

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
buenas a todos por el amor a los dioses alguien me podría ayudar en arrancar el juego hago clik en 32 ya que mi sistema ope es 32 y me salta una señal de vídeo y mis archivos están actualizados
Greetings, in this forum it is required that all public messages be written in English. To fix your problem, first install OpenGL Extensions Viewer and verify that your OpenGL version is equal to or greater than 2.0. Then, if the failure persists, follow to see which one works for you.

PS: It would be good to show us the content of the file log.txt as state in the error message. It must be in the game's folder.

In Spanish:

Saludos, en este foro se exige que todo mensaje público sea escrito en inglés. Para solucionar tu problema, primero instala OpenGL Extensions Viewer y verifica que tu versión de OpenGL sea igual o superior a 2.0. Luego, si la falla persiste sigue a ver cuál te funciona.

PD: Sería bueno que nos muestres el contenido del archivo log.txt como establece el mensaje de error. Debe estar en la carpeta del juego.

Last edited:

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
We've already dealt with a big bad wolf during Myrtle's story arc.
I'd rather think Rose could be
But I've been known to be off the mark sometimes. ;)
Far off the mark even...
So, Rose night be a Ravnos?

Ok so hear me out, what if he finds a spell that reanimates Seb and then fucks him to get all the powers easily :KappaPride:
But Sev also has the Master Gift. That would be like dividing by 0 and, certainly, a paradox in reality will appear and... game over!

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
Rose's concern seems to specifically be about intercourse, so I doubt she's a vampire. She could be a B5 Arnassian.

SINCLAIR No. But obviously you've never met an Arnassian before. After they finish, they eat their mate.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
So, Rose night be a Ravnos?
Because she's a gypsy and sits around a wood fire? :ROFLMAO:. In VTM there are other clans that could fit into that characteristics and are pretty rare, like the Danava Clan, which are antitribu of Ventrue Clan but choose to focus on ilusions and pretty weird cool stuff that rivals with Tremere Clan.

Anik840

Mar 13, 2020
Here is my unofficial android port:

What a legend APK(v0.5)-
* What a Legend! Bugfix patch(This patch is not needed if you have already completed v0.4): **
Mega

How to install bugfix patch:
Run the game for first time.
move/copy "game" folder to ` "internal storage/android/data/what.a.legend.c18/files" ` folder.

(The 0.5.01 bugfix: adds exit button to mirror, allows Lambert's photo to be collected from the mirror regardless of the content of the Main Story. it is not necessary if you're using your saves from 0.4.01)

You can reach me on
This game is still bugging tooo much even animation start, after playing like 10 min it sequentially like gone full blank...even when save doesn’t work when there is anination things

• Angry
Reactions: sunaboz
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes