HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
So, Rose night be a Ravnos?
Because she's a gypsy and sits around a wood fire? :ROFLMAO:. In VTM there are other clans that could fit into that characteristics and are pretty rare, like the Danava Clan, which are antitribu of Ventrue Clan but choose to focus on ilusions and pretty weird cool stuff that rivals with Tremere Clan.

Anik840

Mar 13, 2020
Here is my unofficial android port:

What a legend APK(v0.5)-
* What a Legend! Bugfix patch(This patch is not needed if you have already completed v0.4): **
Mega

How to install bugfix patch:
Run the game for first time.
move/copy "game" folder to ` "internal storage/android/data/what.a.legend.c18/files" ` folder.

(The 0.5.01 bugfix: adds exit button to mirror, allows Lambert's photo to be collected from the mirror regardless of the content of the Main Story. it is not necessary if you're using your saves from 0.4.01)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can reach me on
This game is still bugging tooo much even animation start, after playing like 10 min it sequentially like gone full blank...even when save doesn’t work when there is anination things

• Angry
Reactions: sunaboz

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
The thing with doing Rose as well is that it cements the other half of the threesome potential with her and Myrtle that was brought up in her story maybe in the same update we'll get that too, Myrtle herself is totally down since she finds Rose herself extremely hot so it's like finishing up that hanging thread from Myrtle's stuff.

I feel like there's no better time to do it since after her it's going to move onto other ladies.

Reactions: Squarblesport

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
The thing with doing Rose as well is that it cements the other half of the threesome potential with her and Myrtle that was brought up in her story
While I definitely like your thinking, looking through the sex scenes in the crystal ball, there's group content planned for Lana, Myrtle, Anne, and Gomira, but not Rose. Hopefully that's just an oversight.

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
This game is still bugging tooo much even animation start, after playing like 10 min it sequentially like gone full blank...even when save doesn’t work when there is anination things
This game has too many bugs...warning you feel frastrated playing this beacuse of annyoing too much bugs
Correction: the unofficial and unsupported Android port you're playing has too many bugs, and posting about it every fifteen minutes isn't going to magically make those bugs disappear.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
While I definitely like your thinking, looking through the sex scenes in the crystal ball, there's group content planned for Lana, Myrtle, Anne, and Gomira, but not Rose. Hopefully that's just an oversight.
Hmm maybe the scene in it's entirety will just be placed under Myrtle's one and (hopefully) subsequently under Rose's profile too.

Reactions: hrimthyrs

cichy96

Feb 26, 2020
Awesome update. Scenes with Lana are so fucking hot (especially first one). I don't found any bugs except some weird "jumps" if you are fast reader. Plot is great and hilarious. Well: best game on Zone95 became even better

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Rose being a werewolf or other kind of wolf would be kinda strange in my opinion. I mean just looking at her she gives off massive vampire vibes with her design... you know... pale skin, dark hair, very accentuated red lipstick and nails. So if anything my guess would be that she's a vamp if I had to choose between these two options.

I actually think she might just be cursed tho if we look at the hints of her story so far. I've already speculated about her past before but I think she probably had a lover once she deeply trusted but that person ended up betraying her and potentially putting a curse on her because she seemed rather uncomfortable back when the MC was checking out her book where true love was mentioned. Aside from that she also always behaves very passive towards the MC and it's clearly visible that she tries to hold back as much as she can so that she doesn't end up messing around with him. I absolutely can't wait what Magicnuts have in store for us with our favourite gypsy!

PS: I loved Rose's picture in the most recent version. It was surprising to see that she has a nipple piercing... but only on her right side. I also love that she has pubic hair as I personally think that it always adds some mature charm to a woman and Rose seems to be in the right age range to be considered a mature beauty (just like Myrtle too).

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
Don't blame the Android version. The game is lagging or crashing because you are using an old Android phone ;)

alexwad77

Apr 8, 2020
quien me ayuda e echo todo al 100 pero aun sigo con el mensaje y quiero jugar el juego ya que prove la vercion 4 .1 y me gusto plis

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes