Oct 4, 2017
Doubtful, even if it goes the way it's going with meatier updates like the latest one I don't think it would be "finished" in 5 more updates with the amount of girls that need focus.

That said, as it is currently there's quiiite as bit of content to go through if you're going from scratch.
Also worth mentioning that being version 0.5 does not mean that there are 5 more updates until v1.0. It's , not decimals. Which also means that, by definition, it will be "complete" at version 1.0.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkaura

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
I was thinking about the theories people have regarding Rose and another option came to me. Maybe she is only human and her curse is to not be able to handle the sunlight? Like how there are some people in real life with that condition, only in her case, it's due to a curse.

I know, not as thrilling as her being a creature of the night but a more "mundane" explanation could be possible. In any case, I believe the next update will focus on her so we should get our answers soon.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I was thinking about the theories people have regarding Rose and another option came to me. Maybe she is only human and her curse is to not be able to handle the sunlight? Like how there are some people in real life with that condition, only in her case, it's due to a curse.

I know, not as thrilling as her being a creature of the night but a more "mundane" explanation could be possible. In any case, I believe the next update will focus on her so we should get our answers soon.
My guess (granted I haven't played Rose's parts of the game since like, last March) is that she turns into some sort of monster during the day. Her dialogue specifically tells the MC not to show up at her wagon during the day, as if it would be dangerous for him to do so. A slight plot hole:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Admittedly, it's less of a plot hole and more a thing that will need to be explained in Rose's story once it's finished.)

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020

(Admittedly, it's less of a plot hole and more a thing that will need to be explained in Rose's story once it's finished.)
Yeah, I was confused about that part too but I also believe that it will be something explained once her path will be available. Maybe she needs several doses in order for it to be effective :sneaky:

Reactions: Broly1997

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
My guess (granted I haven't played Rose's parts of the game since like, last March) is that she turns into some sort of monster during the day. Her dialogue specifically tells the MC not to show up at her wagon during the day, as if it would be dangerous for him to do so. A slight plot hole:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Donkeybong

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Okay I didn't finish Myrtle story but I gotta know. Did the game tells you if Jack lives or not at this version?

tene13

Dec 1, 2019
Don't know how they've done it but this update is longer and better than previous ones. Fascinating story, great sex scenes, very good dialogues and with the right amount of humour and drama. Plus we've got a new babe that IMO is the hottest one of all (with Myrtle being a close second) and our personal home that isn't a tent but a great base of operations. I can't wait for the next one.

I've seen some glimpses of a drama regarding the update but I can't think of a reason for it because this release is perfect. I just hope that devs will stick to their vision and not listen to fans who for the most part have terrible taste and want a game to be like all others.

Not sure if this is enough but it's a complete save for a character with default name (Lassie).

someone can help me a tried to use the save but in the game never show

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020

Nope. Everybody is wrong. It's right there in her name. She turns into a rose bush during the day. It's dangerous for others because she has thorns. She can only be human at night. That's also why she has to stay near the forest. She's a Were-Rosebush. ;)

See, all y'all had to to was ask me. :LOL:

Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
ok this was pretty good and quite long, my only complain is I wish there would be more "game" to it, because it's just basically an "on rails" VN. If this had point&click adventure mechanics with actual puzzles, man it would be perfect.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
I'm judging this game by its own lofty standards, so this episode felt almost... kinetic novel-esque? Of course there were many hoops to jump through, but there was also the sense that you really couldn't do anything wrong. Now that I think about it, that might have been the case for the previous episodes, but for some reason, it felt more pronounced here. Maybe because things lined up a little too perfectly for the MC on this one, there was barely any tension. Even Hammerdick was mostly a laughing stock.

And I definitely was more into the story than the sexy time as well - Lana's eye, Sev, and Mad's jailbreak were all engrossing arcs. The sex scenes with Lana felt a little impersonal in comparison (the demon wine setup was definitely creative, though). Simm was nice, although that progression did feel a bit rushed as well. Definitely felt more strongly about the Myrtle scenes from the previous update.

But holy shit, the art continues to amaze. Everything from the broad strokes to the subtleties are nailed immaculately. I agree that if you pull back and look at the scope of the game, it's going to take a good chunk of the devs' lives to complete. But honestly, at this point, every update is a gift, and a benchmark for the rest of the games around here.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I'm judging this game by its own lofty standards, so this episode felt almost... kinetic novel-esque? Of course there were many hoops to jump through, but there was also the sense that you really couldn't do anything wrong. Now that I think about it, that might have been the case for the previous episodes, but for some reason, it felt more pronounced here. Maybe because things lined up a little too perfectly for the MC on this one, there was barely any tension. Even Hammerdick was mostly a laughing stock.
A thing that earlier arcs had, that this one largely did not, is the succeed-fail cycle:

1. The MC has a goal.
2. The MC comes up with a plan.
3. The MC does a small sub-quest to get necessary things to enact said plan.
4. The MC executes the plan, and he gets his face pissed on/his ass humped by a ram for his trouble.
5. Repeat from step 2 two or three more times before one of his plans actually works.

This structure actually gets lampshaded, as Lana interrupts the MC doing this with "no no no, we don't got time for your ass to fuck it up over and over before we succeed, we're doing this shit my way." Which I thought was a funny subversion. But yeah, the lack of it makes some parts of the story, especially how easily Simmone falls for the MC, feel a bit unearned. I don't think it could be fixed though without making this very long update have taken 2 years to finish instead of 7 months, and the MC having a relatively easy time of things isn't *that* big of a problem in the context of the larger game. Especially not when this update instead has setbacks like Lana mistrusting the MC, Lana getting arrested, the MC almost dying from the sands of time, and oh yeah, the bombshell that he's a dead man walking unless he finds a cure quickly for his condition.

As for Hammerdick... yeah, he's a bit of a buffoon, but I think he's a perfectly good antagonist given his role in the story (remember, he's not the Big Bad) and the adult comedy tone the writer is shooting for. A Darth Vader or a Tywin Lannister in his place would be extremely inappropriate.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
So, Rose night be a Ravnos?

But Sev also has the Master Gift. That would be like dividing by 0 and, certainly, a paradox in reality will appear and... game over!
main problem is its turn MC into pigs cuz that hole only give Poo there is no magic in poo

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Also worth mentioning that being version 0.5 does not mean that there are 5 more updates until v1.0. It's , not decimals. Which also means that, by definition, it will be "complete" at version 1.0.
Traditonally, it IS done at 1.0. I think you mean that it will not be done at version 0.10.x

Reactions: bogodit
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes