Lunix00

May 31, 2020
This is one of the best games that I played in this site. Love the art and the history too. The developers are very talented artis.
Also, it will be some scenes with Rose and Myrtle anytime soon? Because the history have then in a easy scenery for that.

Last edited:

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
A thing that earlier arcs had, that this one largely did not, is the succeed-fail cycle:

1. The MC has a goal.
2. The MC comes up with a plan.
3. The MC does a small sub-quest to get necessary things to enact said plan.
4. The MC executes the plan, and he gets his face pissed on/his ass humped by a ram for his trouble.
5. Repeat from step 2 two or three more times before one of his plans actually works.
Actually nailed it. Agreed that it was probably necessary for the devs to sacrifice pure idealism for pragmatism in order to actually get this out. The story itself has some good twists and turns, with both progress and setbacks, and I don't have any complaints about that.

I think it's more in the free roam parts where I felt the railroading. It's been a while, but I remember the earlier quests having situations where I needed to think about where to get a particular item from, and try various potential options till I got it. Whereas this time around, things were spelt out very clearly, and I just had to show up at a particular place and wait till the designated time to trigger the event. I couldn't even go around the back of the cursed mansion to have a look till the story deemed it necessary, which seemed like excessive gating.

Also agree that the tone they've used for Hammerdick is perfect for a character of his stature. It's just that when he showed up at Myrtle's house in the last episode, I expected him to be more of a pain in the ass. In this episode, he can't do a single thing to thwart the MC, even when MC's been jizzing all over his daughter with impunity. Waldo felt like more of an obstacle at this point. Of course, he could have a resurgence down the road and become a real nuisance, but it did have the effect of making this episode feel a bit like easy street.

Reactions: SirQuiggle

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Of all the memes and achievements in this thing we never got the "arrow in the knee" one with the guards?

Reactions: dnzieg

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
Awesome game and I like how they give you an idea of what sex scenes will be added later. Plus plenty of titjobs always a plus

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Actually, another thought about Rose: What if the reason his cumshot hasn't cured her is because her transformation (or whatever else causes her to not want to be around other people during the day if it's not that) isn't a curse, it's a Gift? And once the protagonist creampies her, it's a Gift he'll be stuck with too?

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Actually, another thought about Rose: What if the reason his cumshot hasn't cured her is because her transformation (or whatever else causes her to not want to be around other people during the day if it's not that) isn't a curse, it's a Gift? And once the protagonist creampies her, it's a Gift he'll be stuck with too?
Possibly, though if I'm remembering her one dialogue right then she makes it clear to MC that getting it on with her will kill him (then he had that shocked face), if it's a gift must be some killer gift haha.

Reactions: SirQuiggle

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
When reading his palm the first time they meet, Rose specifically says that she had stopped believing the curse could be lifted. So she not only knows that whatever condition she suffers is a curse but also that MC can fix it. But she still thinks that sexual intercourse with her will kill him, so we'll see how all of this plays out in the end.

In other related topic, MC's cum only broke the Mansion's curse because that's how Sev designed it. I guess other curses might need an specific dose, placement or 'recipient' to be lifted and that's why a mere contact with Rose's skin after a handjob was not enough to break hers.

Sep 11, 2020
Rose is scheduled for the next update. I don't know if Myrtle will show up there, but the devs have said that both girls will have a threesome with the MC sooner or later :love:
That'd be really awesome. Two hotties on the same lap.:love::love::love:
But personally, I have a crush on the gatekeeper Waldo's wife Gretta. I don't know if it's funny to others but I really liked her. I wanted more stories about her but I don't think the devs have plan to do so in near future.
So, I have to wait.:):):)

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
That'd be really awesome. Two hotties on the same lap.:love::love::love:
But personally, I have a crush on the gatekeeper Waldo's wife Gretta. I don't know if it's funny to others but I really liked her. I wanted more stories about her but I don't think the devs have plan to do so in near future.
So, I have to wait.:):):)
Gretta has some setup now because Waldo got sent to the forest but then that technically also sets up a Gomira storyline as well as a more explored Maple storyline.

illu1976

Dec 15, 2017
Everytime I am trying to save, the game crushes (no report created, the game window closes).
I tried both version (original and compressed)

In WhataLegend v.0.4 (hopefully I kept it) everything works fine.

Any suggestion? Thx

illu1976

Dec 15, 2017
I copy-paste the saves from old version to the new one and also in C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Inventory02-1551646067.

When I open the game there is no save file to load and when I try to save one game window closes

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
The past two updates have been god-tier.

Going into the update I was kinda "meh" about Lana, both for her looks and her personality.
By the end of it she turned into a total hottie and I totally have a thing for her jawline which is a first for me.

Reactions: WSmith

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
The past two updates have been god-tier.

Going into the update I was kinda "meh" about Lana, both for her looks and her personality.
I had exactly the same. Hadn't touched the game in so long I couldn't even remember the Myrtle scenes I had unlocked, and thought "meh" when I heard they did Lana next, but daaaaamn what an update. Very good character building, good scenes (both sex and non-sex) and all around a fun read.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes