Anik840

Mar 13, 2020
Recentlyvthe gamevhas too many bugs when mc and lana doing in barrel vath.. After the anination started the screen goes black.....plz fix this bug developer

Reactions: Thefaceless

Anik840

Mar 13, 2020
Here is my unofficial android port:

What a legend APK(v0.5.01)-

(The 0.5.01 bugfix: adds exit button to mirror, allows Lambert's photo to be collected from the mirror regardless of the content of the Main Story. it is not necessary if you're using your saves from 0.4.01)

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
The game will automatically load all saved data from the 2nd save location when the new version is being installed(2nd save location: "internal storage/C18/")

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can reach me on
[/QUOTE when mc and lana both in the barrel bath celebration

Anik840

Mar 13, 2020
After rescuing mandalen when mc and lana had private moment in barrel as the anination start the screen goes always black plz fixed this bug..plz bro

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I'm judging this game by its own lofty standards, so this episode felt almost... kinetic novel-esque? Of course there were many hoops to jump through, but there was also the sense that you really couldn't do anything wrong. Now that I think about it, that might have been the case for the previous episodes, but for some reason, it felt more pronounced here. Maybe because things lined up a little too perfectly for the MC on this one, there was barely any tension. Even Hammerdick was mostly a laughing stock.

And I definitely was more into the story than the sexy time as well - Lana's eye, Sev, and Mad's jailbreak were all engrossing arcs. The sex scenes with Lana felt a little impersonal in comparison (the demon wine setup was definitely creative, though). Simm was nice, although that progression did feel a bit rushed as well. Definitely felt more strongly about the Myrtle scenes from the previous update.

But holy shit, the art continues to amaze. Everything from the broad strokes to the subtleties are nailed immaculately. I agree that if you pull back and look at the scope of the game, it's going to take a good chunk of the devs' lives to complete. But honestly, at this point, every update is a gift, and a benchmark for the rest of the games around here.
I think magicnuts mentioned this a while back: at the end, it's really a matter of time/resources. Shorter/smaller updates and with some choices, or more linear story with bigger updates ( so they went with latter). This is more of a fun, sexy adventure with probably some choices at the end (
)
Anyways, imo this was their best update so far: good pacing, fun, and Lana turned out better than I expected.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
After rescuing mandalen when mc and lana had private moment in barrel as the anination start the screen goes always black plz fixed this bug..plz bro
That's not a bug. Quoting Dev on their Discord
The game was not made with Android in mind, was not tested in an Android device, and was not optimized for it. Most Android devices will be able to run it without any issues, but some won't. Although I haven't done extensive testing, it probably has to do with memory usage since some of the scenes are resource-heavy, and in PC I try to predict them and add them to the cache beforehand to make sure they run smoother when they are called. That overflows the cache in some phones (particularly devices with lower memory). If your having this issue, I'm sorry, but there will be no fixes provided by me as the Android versions are unofficial builds and I would rather focus my time on optimizing and debugging the main build.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I played up to V4 and was blown away. I just saw the changelog for V5 and it seem the hardest you can get is BJ. Not slagging but this guys art, characters and animations are fucking awesome so I don't mind hanging off for the fuck content :D

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
I find Hidden photos after finished V0.5. And then When I try to finding Serena Photos in her Bedroom, Lambert did not show up. Is this a bug?
Upload your save or use the console and set the variable art03 to True.
You can't find that image after the explosion.

Reactions: jikhak

Anik840

Mar 13, 2020
In Android file there is a fucking bug sorry for the language but its frustration of not playing a lovely game beacuse of fucking bugs when mc and the lara in barel sex animation has start the screen go black...plz fix this bug Roy26633356 plz bro plz

Reactions: Mallesh@

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
In Android file there is a fucking bug sorry for the language but its frustration of not playing a lovely game beacuse of fucking bugs when mc and the lara in barel sex animation has start the screen go black...plz fix this bug Roy26633356 plz bro plz
Did you read my post? There's no bug at all, it's just that your phone can't run the game properly because is not designed to be played on Android

I played up to V4 and was blown away. I just saw the changelog for V5 and it seem the hardest you can get is BJ. Not slagging but this guys art, characters and animations are fucking awesome so I don't mind hanging off for the fuck content :D
There's more lewd content than just a BJ. That BJ is with one of the new characters, but there are 5 more scenes with Lana, some of them are actual fucking

Viressa

May 24, 2018
So I was bored enough to start a new game for no reason other than because I haven't seen the pre-0.5 content in a really long time and I didn't feel like doing anything actually productive today.

1. Absolutely incredible improvement in Chestnut's art over time. Just, wow, there's simply no comparison between the backgrounds and cutscenes in the earliest parts of the game and the 0.5 content. Stunning. Her art has gotten so much better that I almost, *almost*, think it would be worth it to spend some time redrawing the earlier stuff to match the quality of the newer content. Almost, because Summertime Saga shows us exactly what happens when an artist decides to spend time replacing old stuff to upgrade the quality and it's mired the project in development hell. I would love to see it done when the game is content-complete, though, if that ever happens.

2. So the first time around I played the whole game on mute and just listened to my own music cause that's what I always do with these WEGs, but this time I decided on a whim to play with the sound on and, dear god, this game has the sound design of an old Sierra game and I do not mean that in a loving nostalgic sort of way. Sound effects with low quality that sound like ass and aren't volume normalized, music that plays in a wonky and inconsistent way, no sound at all in certain areas and scenes, simply awful. It's the main thing (and only thing, really) about this game that genuinely, honestly sucks. It's not that big of a deal though cause I normally play on mute anyway and from what I gather that's what most people do, so sound design is simply not a priority.

3. Lotsa weird engrish in the early bits that I didn't remember ("This is a private property!") that I think would be worth going through an editing pass to touch up for the next version.

SubDe

Aug 19, 2017
Guys I dont know if its a bug, but I cant get out of the mirror after talking to Serena about Pixies.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Guys I dont know if its a bug, but I cant get out of the mirror after talking to Serena about Pixies.
From the changelog:
  • The 0.5.01 bugfix: adds exit button to mirror, allows Lambert's photo to be collected from the mirror regardless of the content of the Main Story

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Just dawned on me that Lana was

Also about the Rose speculation, would she really be living out of a wagon if she was a vampire? Doesn't seem the safest way to dodge sunlight. The nearby cave might but whatever is in there, is in there 24/7 at the moment.

Reactions: Enigmanic

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Great update. Loved it. Played it for 3-4 hrs and enjoyes every moment. The art is beautiful as usual and I really love that the artist spends time in drawing the rooms and buildings. I really liked how this room looks. Most people would use already found assets and call it a day.
Loved Lana's backstory. Felt great when she got her eye back.
Kevin is a bro.

Now if I really had to complain or nitpick, I'd have loved it even more if we had even more facial expressions for Lana during the sex scenes. I absolutely loved Myrtyl's expressions during her scenes.
But other than that, great update and really like the story and the progression. Keep up the good work guys.

Reactions: sexypeanut
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes