loveboobs

Jan 18, 2018
Good morning
I'm stuck in window/mirror scene. Any help to solve it? Thanks
Be sure u click on mirror at late night not night.
If you do this at the wrong time, the scene will crash.

Btw, this game is great! Great story, graphic etc, just cant wait for another update !

Reactions: sexypeanut

Jarcar

Oct 6, 2018
When next update?

J/k, to be honest I wouldn't expect that it will be so long, lol. It took me almost 3hr to play whole new part. Great update, I hope that the next one will be slightly faster.

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Hey guys, do we already know for who whould we expect for the next update?
Really hope it is focused on onegirl, but have two or three scenes with others

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
Holly's reaction to MC's oversized cock was trepidation, so it makes sense her back door is off limits.

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
why doesn't the best girl have an anal scene planned?
this is sad
also, nice update, Lana and simmone are 10/10
Not everybody is into everything. By giving the girls different things they will and won't do it gives the player a variety, especially in a harem setting, gives you a "What do I feel like doing tonight?" kind of option. If they all were open to anything and everything then the only difference between them would be their looks.

Totec

Jan 8, 2018
Not everybody is into everything. By giving the girls different things they will and won't do it gives the player a variety, especially in a harem setting, gives you a "What do I feel like doing tonight?" kind of option. If they all were open to anything and everything then the only difference between them would be their looks.
I agree with you, but it's still sad for me that my favorite girl won't perform my favorite fetish

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
screenshot0008.png
Goddamn this part are so satisfied, to see for once that goddamn Waldo scared for his life. Would have been even better if Lana cut that hairy ass fat belly like people cutting open a pig, then we won't be annoy by him ever again
Can't believe MC's origin was that special, he shared
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Look like he was "somebody" than a nobody after all

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
View attachment 1426393
Goddamn this part are so satisfied, to see for once that goddamn Waldo scared for his life. Would have been even better if Lana cut that hairy ass fat belly like people cutting open a pig, then we won't be annoy by him ever again
Can't believe MC's origin was that special, he shared
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Look like he was "somebody" than a nobody after all
He's still the necessary evil to have around until such a time we get content that covers Gretta where I'm led to believe we will ultimately cuck Waldo and she'll leave him or he'll have to leave.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
He's still the necessary evil to have around until such a time we get content that covers Gretta where I'm led to believe we will ultimately cuck Waldo and she'll leave him or he'll have to leave.
One way or another I hope to see Waldo lost his wife to MC and make the stupidest face ever, even the newest guy Karl doesn't like him
screenshot0009.png
Another best buddy beside Kevin and Webge

cofi023

Feb 27, 2018
Love the update, had a tonne of fun playing through it. I'd say it was definitely worth the wait and I can't wait to see what's next. Now the story has me intrigued too,not just the sex scenes.

Reactions: sexypeanut
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes