SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
I think magicnuts mentioned this a while back: at the end, it's really a matter of time/resources. Shorter/smaller updates and with some choices, or more linear story with bigger updates ( so they went with latter). This is more of a fun, sexy adventure with probably some choices at the end (
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
)
Anyways, imo this was their best update so far: good pacing, fun, and Lana turned out better than I expected.
That's fair enough. It's their baby, and either approach is fine by me if it's done with this much quality.

Reactions: r3dbar0n

cofi023

Feb 27, 2018
So I've downloaded someone's full save file from 0.4 and put it in both the AppData folder and the saves folder in the game itself, but it doesn't show up when i want to load it in the game, anyone got this problem or knows a solution?

Edit: I changed the name of the save file to kind of match the new 0.5 saves and it showed up.

Last edited:

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
Don't forget that Lana is 451 years old and has more than 25 times as much life experience as the MC, which makes it unlikely she can identify with his 18 year-old ass, at least not without a lot more time and effort on his part. Her sex scenes didn't have the same emotional punch as, say, Myrtle's because it's just sex for her. She's the freaky MILF that has had her fill of missionary position and whispering sweet nothings and wants sex in allies with an audience.

She's also off to help Madeline, so I'm sure without her around the pattern is going to revert to MC having to try three or four times to solve each problem with each failure being hilarious.

2FasT4u

Apr 6, 2018
Guys, saw there was same question before (hence no answer) - I'm also stuck on "Explore the mansion and go upstairs."
- Lana is sleeping, nothing is "clickable" around...

f95zoneuser463

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2017
These are savegames from a legit (no cheats) playthrough started in version 0.4 and continued in 0.5.

page 17, slot 2 is tha last Version 0.4 savegame before the 0.5 content
page 23, slot 2 is the last Version 0.5 savegame after the currend end of the story

Note that the savegame filename are named in this format:
<page>-<slot>-LT1.save

Copy the savefiles to:
*What-a-Legend-folder*\game\saves\

Anik840

Mar 13, 2020
I am stuck here...faster or slower no option is showing on screen... I reinstall the game and played from the begining but same....
Any sollution...plz Screenshot_2021-09-28-15-12-16-976_what.a.legend.c18.jpg

Reactions: Yunnat

odino

Aug 14, 2017
Possibly, though if I'm remembering her one dialogue right then she makes it clear to MC that getting it on with her will kill him (then he had that shocked face), if it's a gift must be some killer gift haha.
well we know now that MC gona die in 1 year so maybe it was this effects of getting new gifts

Viressa

May 24, 2018
You know the internet has ruined you when you assumed Lord Hammersdick's daughter had a penis under her skirt instead of a chastity belt.
I was also half-expecting this. Only half, because I don't think they would have done that without mentioning it in the weekly posts discussing what was going to be in the upcoming update. To be fair, they do plan to add Furries so I would not be surprised one bit if a trans waifu is something that also happened. Not looking forward to it, to be honest, I find the "futanari" trope, especially when it's presented as a "tr*p", to be highly offensive.

loveboobs

Jan 18, 2018
Good morning
I'm stuck in window/mirror scene. Any help to solve it? Thanks
Be sure u click on mirror at late night not night.
If you do this at the wrong time, the scene will crash.

Btw, this game is great! Great story, graphic etc, just cant wait for another update !

Reactions: sexypeanut
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes