Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
While Myrtle is the best, Lana definitely improved after that update and the new girl isn't bad.

I want to see the twins though, you can't have them growing melons unless they are stacked themselves.

asker

Oct 6, 2017
This is the best game I played so far , easy play , a lot of hints non grind and good arts. keep it up MagicNuts !

Reactions: Lunix00

kikin

Jun 3, 2019
I'm suck on the Simmone hj scene. No way to proceed and finish the hj. Using android...any ideas how to fix or advance that scene?

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Damn seriously, writing is great, it's funny, it's -very- well drawn, animations does the job, character arcs are not cliché (not too much) and well developed, sex scenes buildups are great too... and damn the girls are gorgeous, was wondering how hot Lana would be under that disguise and it's better than I expected... other than her, Myrtle is out of this world but I really like all the other ones (except perhaps Anna, but we ain't seen her much yet). Other characters are great too, MC is kind of a gentle idiot but a likeable one (contrary to many other games).

Not so much a 'fap game' that tries to tell a story, but a point-and-click adventure with high quality XXX material, and that makes a world of difference.

jikhak

May 5, 2017
I find Hidden photos after finished V0.5. And then When I try to finding Serena Photos in her Bedroom, Lambert did not show up. Is this a bug?

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I find Hidden photos after finished V0.5. And then When I try to finding Serena Photos in her Bedroom, Lambert did not show up. Is this a bug?
Apparently, someone said earlier that it needed to be gained before the explosion but I can't confirm when it vanishes as it was added several updates back for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
When reading his palm the first time they meet, Rose specifically says that she had stopped believing the curse could be lifted. So she not only knows that whatever condition she suffers is a curse but also that MC can fix it. But she still thinks that sexual intercourse with her will kill him, so we'll see how all of this plays out in the end.

In other related topic, MC's cum only broke the Mansion's curse because that's how Sev designed it. I guess other curses might need an specific dose, placement or 'recipient' to be lifted and that's why a mere contact with Rose's skin after a handjob was not enough to break hers.
All of this is good evidence against my theory, but it's not clear whether her "curse" is a capital-C Curse or more like a metaphorical curse "ugh, this beauty is a curse." That's the problem with fantasy settings where curses are actually real, you can get these kinds of confusions. So it being a capital-G Gift but a lower-c curse could still work with what's already been stated.

Overall I put it at probability 30%. Mostly I find it interesting because it'd be a neat plot development.

Reactions: bogodit and Ardenta

illu1976

Dec 15, 2017
Any idea how to fix it?

Everytime I am trying to save, the game crushes (no report created, the game window closes).
I tried both version (original and compressed)

In WhataLegend v.0.4 (hopefully I kept it) everything works fine.

Any suggestion? Thx

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
quien me ayuda e echo todo al 100 pero aun sigo con el mensaje y quiero jugar el juego ya que prove la vercion 4 .1 y me gusto plis
Greetings, in this forum it is required that all public messages be written in English. To fix your problem, first install OpenGL Extensions Viewer and verify that your OpenGL version is equal to or greater than 2.0. Then, if the failure persists, follow to see which one works for you.

PS: It would be good to show us the content of the file log.txt as state in the error message. It must be in the game's folder.

In Spanish:

Saludos, en este foro se exige que todo mensaje público sea escrito en inglés. Para solucionar tu problema, primero instala OpenGL Extensions Viewer y verifica que tu versión de OpenGL sea igual o superior a 2.0. Luego, si la falla persiste sigue a ver cuál te funciona.

PD: Sería bueno que nos muestres el contenido del archivo log.txt como establece el mensaje de error. Debe estar en la carpeta del juego.
If you played the previous version, I recommend that you run the game in a clean folder, that is, do not join the files of the previous version with the new one because it can cause problems.

In Spanish:

Si jugaste la versión anterior, te recomiendo entonces ejecutar el juego en una carpeta limpia, es decir, no juntes los archivos de la anterior versión con la nueva porque puede dar problemas.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes