kraut

Nov 1, 2017
WOW!

That was absolutely worth the waiting. The already great story got even better and deeper, drawings, mimics and little details, especially Lana, are perfect (I think I finally fell in love with her :love: ).

Thanks and congrats!

EDIT: And special thanks for not having the pregnancy/incest stuff in the game.

Reactions: sexypeanut

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Really great update. It was definitely worth the wait. And that teasing in the end. I just thought Lana have black hair, their color really surprised me.

Anik840

Mar 13, 2020
Not a bug but a problem some people are experiencing with android versions. Some devices are unable to handle the new animations (note that the game is officially PC only). Playing a PC compressed version via JoiPlay seems to work in most cases
Atfirst I am extremely sorry.. i apologise for being harsh comment and not for understanding that this game is only for pc,linux and mac user its not for Android.. Android is unofficial.. But you know actually when I first play this game 1 years provably more before in android i liked this game very much...this is the one of the fantacy game every one dream's to play...then i don't realise that i am actually playing this game with unofficial port(android).. That why it build's emotions on player i Don't know other Android user may be so playing 1 years then suddenly you can't beacuse it requires high device to play high quality android device...thats why i feel frustrated.... Though I love this game very much and the game work of developers but i review bad for only not able to play.( i understand now though i am going to delet my bad review) ..ok...another thing bro i am also have pc i mean desktop not a laptop..so you can understand its not possible to play this game (of course adult game)on desktop in front of others ( family members).. I think you know what i am saying........ So,thats the reason I thinks android user explain the problem more horrificly....as a Android user again I am very sorry for that..i hope in future update if its possible to play this game on android without this high animation problem. I definitely gona try this game..this game is actually awsome...❤ and again ##thanks for who creat unofficial android port for Android user..he is doing great..without his port we Android user can't taste this good game...

Reactions: moskyx

reiner12a

Jul 19, 2018
What a game. Oh my gosh! I'm totally fall in love with Lana. She is absolutely my type. But I feel so empty right now. How long we will wait until the new chapter whe she will appeared again?! Her last words sounds very unpromissing. It's a pity :(

So, about the last chapter. I loved it. A little short as for me, I expect more. I like new characters as Carl. He is funny. I hope we are gonna make a party with guardians one day. The ghost king is okay too. Level up was so hilarious and funny. I hope it will be more stuff like this in future.
Ugh, thx for the game. I hope the next update will be more soon

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
Oh! Forgot to say but this update Waldo got kicked around and being humiliated a lot make it truly a 10/10 best of the best update for me. Will give another 10/10 if the next update we can make that pig even more miserable, I really agree with Lord Hammerdick
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But the wolf went gluglu with the shark.

Damn, they really need to push out updates more often if they're going to be able to finish the game within a year, before the MC dies.
Did you mean before YOU die?

Last edited:
Reactions: thevoid089

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Great game so far. I had the game open at the main menu while I finished watching a movie and something occurred to me regarding Celestina..

While this could be interesting, my interpretation is the glasses show a version of Celestina who never actually existed: The glasses not only change her appearance to be hotter but also change your perception of everything she says to make her a stereotypical submissive waifu. It's possible, I suppose. The developer did say they were considering options for how to make Dear Celestina a "real" character.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
But the wolf went gluglu with the shark.
Yeah! Forgot about that, but overall everyone will agree that Waldo need to get humiliated and go through a hall of pain more in the next update. In the future updates it better be Wanda make fun of his tiny dick and divorce him right in front of the town hall for every single citizen to see and laugh at him

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
While this could be interesting, my interpretation is the glasses show a version of Celestina who never actually existed: The glasses not only change her appearance to be hotter but also change your perception of everything she says to make her a stereotypical submissive waifu. It's possible, I suppose. The developer did say they were considering options for how to make Dear Celestina a "real" character.
I like that theory a lot, of course Old king did say it was extremely risky move to do so if the sand didn't cover up the entire body. But I guess not just MC but even old Celestina will agree that it was worth the risk anyway, everyone want to become young again and she did love his giant cock a lot
Maybe she will not look like the ideally version of the glasses but for sure she would look stunning when become a young women again

Reactions: reiner12a

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Yeah! Forgot about that, but overall everyone will agree that Waldo need to get humiliated and go through a hall of pain more in the next update. In the future updates it better be Wanda make fun of his tiny dick and divorce him right in front of the town hall for every single citizen to see and laugh at him
His wife is called Gretta, not Wanda lol

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1633010276620.png

Hi everybody.
Now that most of you have played the new content, I think we can share some of the artworks as wallpapers. The images attached here are mostly 1920x1080 pixels.
If I have not included the artwork you would like to have, please leave a comment, and I will update the post.
In case you're a new patron, you may have missed previous wallpapers:

I hope you like them.
Cheers

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes