Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
yes every time when his face show up on screen I want to smash my laptop.
I have a better idea. The MC should loan Maple his magic spectacles. The next time Waldo gets lost in the woods, she can have sex with him to make him shrink. Then the MC can collect him in a large glass jar. Keep him and feed him like a pet hamster and set his jar on a table in the bedroom. Then Waldo can suffer through watching the MC fuck Gretta night after night.

Reactions: Sirmoose

reiner12a

Jul 19, 2018
I have a better idea. The MC should loan Maple his magic spectacles. The next time Waldo gets lost in the woods, she can have sex with him to make him shrink. Then the MC can collect him in a large glass jar. Keep him and feed him like a pet hamster and set his jar on a table in the bedroom. Then Waldo can suffer through watching the MC fuck Gretta night after night.
I don't want to see how he will bang Mapple actually

Reactions: Godslayer6911

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
So, I finally managed to play the new update and as expected the quality and amount of content was awesome. To me it absolutely warranted the extended development period, which I never doubted in the first place. The size itself went from 1.4GB to 2.3GB, which is over 60% increase. That enough should be telling.

TBH I'm not sure if I'm that much of a slow reader, or if everyone just burns through paying less attention to details, but it took me more than 4-5 hours to play through the new content. And even then I sometimes felt like I was rushing and felt like I could take more time to appreciate the art and animations. I feel like there's no static screen in this game at all, there's always some movement or animation to bring the world to life.

Reactions: starlord99

mayylok

Jun 30, 2020
Yeah, your system cannot load that image properly (is bigger than usual). Try downloading the compressed version Mega You can even save your progress just before the scene, close the original version of the game, open the compressed version, load that save (it should appear automatically in the save/load menu), watch the scene, save again and resume that save in the original version
hi friend i tried to do as you said but even the compressed one got stuck before sex in the barrel and gave me the same traceback ... do you have any other advice? or do you have a save file that I can upload immediately after sex in the barrel? with the hope that it will not get stuck in subsequent animated scenes..

Reactions: Anik840

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
So, I finally managed to play the new update and as expected the quality and amount of content was awesome. To me it absolutely warranted the extended development period, which I never doubted in the first place. The size itself went from 1.4GB to 2.3GB, which is over 60% increase. That enough should be telling.

TBH I'm not sure if I'm that much of a slow reader, or if everyone just burns through paying less attention to details, but it took me more than 4-5 hours to play through the new content. And even then I sometimes felt like I was rushing and felt like I could take more time to appreciate the art and animations. I feel like there's no static screen in this game at all, there's always some movement or animation to bring the world to life.
The people complaining about the dev time for updates really are mostly just coomers who only weight a game's worth on sex scenes.
They absolutely dont pay attention to the quality or detail that go into the game.
Like fuck you have the sprites doing shit that you could miss if you dont pay attention like when Lana touches the haunted mansion, you look her dirty due to the effect and in a miss and you blink it transition she uses magic to clan herself for the next dialogue, thats a level of detail that not many games take care for.
Honestly really hope the devs dont pay too much attention to such complains because what they do is absolutely amazing and sets them apart from 99.5% of the games here.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Same. Took me a couple of hours the night it came out before I went to bed and then basically all of the next day. Albeit I took frequent breaks from playing to do other tasks but still, probably spent about 7 hours total actually playing the game. This update was *not* short.

Reactions: Omniel

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
As I've said before: if the MC fucks Waldo, I'm revoking my Patreon subscription.
No one said anything about the MC fucking Waldo. Please re-read the post. The idea is for the fairy to fuck him in order to shrink him. Then the MC can keep Waldo in a glass jar and cuck him.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
If I remember correctly, the MC gets shrunk down *before* Holly fucks him. If she wanted to, she could have used the shrinking magic on him and then just left him like that. She could easily do the same thing to Waldo in this scenario.

As for me, Waldo is too much of a one-dimensional asshole for me to want to do anything but stab him in the face and move on. Not worth keeping around to torture at all.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
If I remember correctly, the MC gets shrunk down *before* Holly fucks him. If she wanted to, she could have used the shrinking magic on him and then just left him like that. She could easily do the same thing to Waldo in this scenario.

As for me, Waldo is too much of a one-dimensional asshole for me to want to do anything but stab him in the face and move on. Not worth keeping around to torture at all.
Good point. Okay, that works for me. Let Maple shrink him and then the MC can stick him in a jar and make him watch as the MC fucks Gretta.

bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
No one said anything about the MC fucking Waldo. Please re-read the post. The idea is for the fairy to fuck him in order to shrink him. Then the MC can keep Waldo in a glass jar and cuck him.
I just meant in response to "I don't need to fuck everything with a warm hole," as a joke. :)

• Hey there
Reactions: Enigmanic

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I have a different view... as Gretta doesn't interest me in the slightest, I'd like the option to make Waldo rethink his life and become a better person instead - dropping the Holly business altogether.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Gretta is great

Also it's been a year since i saw Maple but if the Mc used his magic cock can she even curse people anymore?

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes