ramadhantakka

Sep 6, 2018
great update but please i want more scene about the queen.. because now she have reason to fuck MC.. because now , we not just regular peasant

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I'm so envious of all the people who will be able to play this game in a complete or mostly complete state a few years down the line. Playing update by update is already so much fun but jumping in when it's completed must be overwhelming.

I'm happy to see that there's many new Lana fans now after the update... just as expected. This will probably be an on-going trend for the game as I'm sure people will continue to fall in love with the female characters that are getting their time to shine. Very excited that it's Rose's turn next and I can't wait to see what the team has up their sleeves this time.

Oh I also think the release order we have going on right now is pretty nice where it's 'story' -> 'character focused' -> 'story' -> 'character focused' and so on. Even the story focused updates still feel like they are expanding both the story as well as giving the spotlight to a specific character (like with Lana now) and I like that a lot.

Reactions: bogodit

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Played 0.4->0.5 and must say I was surprised of the quality of content. Previously game was mostly teasing and hinting that MC is more than he appears to be, and in this update all the gloves were taken off. Plot advantaged miles ahead and there was plenty of steamy sex. It is difficult to estimate how far the main plot has advantaged, a pity that not all girls are involved into the main plot. But had them, then overall plot would be too complex. Humour 10/10 as well graphics.

dora94

Jun 7, 2020
love this game , just play it again and notice something and curious. will dev fix Lana eyepatch in future @@ when they her eyepatch should be on the left eye @@

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
hi friend i tried to do as you said but even the compressed one got stuck before sex in the barrel and gave me the same traceback ... do you have any other advice? or do you have a save file that I can upload immediately after sex in the barrel? with the hope that it will not get stuck in subsequent animated scenes..
Here's a save right after that barrel scene, sorry for the delay. You should find it in page 14 of the save/load menu. Hope it works

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Here's a save right after that barrel scene, sorry for the delay. You should find it in page 14 of the save/load menu. Hope it works
mayylok if you want that save to show up in a different position, just change the filename.
14-1-LT1.sav to 1-6-LT1.sav and it will show up on Page 1, save slot 6.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Traducción al español actualizada / Spanish translation updated - v0.5.01

*** UPDATED POST 2021-OCT-01 ***

Traducción al Español - v.0.5.01

Gracias al kit de traducción, el juego está 100% traducido, imágenes incluidas. Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar, descomprimir y pegar el la carpeta 'game' del parche dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego. Debería arrancar ya en español, siempre podéis cambiar de idioma en el menú Preferencias

Mega

---
Spanish Translation - v.0.5.01

Thanks to the translation kit (nice job there, magicnuts), the game is 100% translated, pics included. As always, you have to download and install the original game and then download, unzip and copypaste the patch's 'game' folder where you've installed the original game. The game should start in Spanish, but you can always change languages in the Preferences menu

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
love this game , just play it again and notice something and curious. will dev fix Lana eyepatch in future @@ when they her eyepatch should be on the left eye @@
That's actually pretty common in renpy games. Comes from using the same image for the character and mirroring it depending on which direction the character is facing.

Pitch_Black

May 9, 2018
Fantastic, Fantastic game. The story and humor are great, the characters are diverse and engaging. The artwork is simply beautiful. Sat down to play for an hour, after 4 hours I had to tear myself away and can't wait to get back to it. Look forward to more.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes