Mundi

May 20, 2018
I have been playing this game since the first version and am still impressed with the graphics.

There are a lot of details in the sets which are super well done and the characters are pleasant to watch (well ... not all eh Waldo).

The story is very interesting to follow and there are a lot of funny passages, it's very nice to do. The musics are also pleasant to listen to (a small pity I find that there is not any inside the city, but it is a detail).

Seeing the posters behind the guard at the entrance to the dungeon, I hope we will see at least one female guard, their armor looks interesting. :sneaky:

The only real "negative point" that I can give is that it is not translated into my language (in French) so there are some things that must escape me ahah.

But in any case, it's a great job done by the artists for this game, a big bravo to them and good luck for the future ! :D

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Yeah, I would suggest upgrading your RAM to at least 8 GB because half of the Ram is eaten by OS system processes... and even after this, I am still not sure that would be enough, cause your processor which was released in 2010 and 32-bit operating system can be the problem too.
This is going to be the start of software and games not running or are really unstable on your computer, this will only increase as time goes on.
In other words, if you don't have $$$ to spend in more RAM or into a new PC, then trow Windows out of the window ( :ROFLMAO: ) and begin to use Linux :v

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Interesting thought I had. With how things are looking for the Main Story it does look like Lord Hammerdick and Waldo are going to be...taken care of. Makes you wonder what will happen for Myrtle with her the tax's and Holly and her the arranged marriage if those two are not in position for those actions anymore.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Makes you wonder what will happen for Myrtle with her the tax's and Holly and her the arranged marriage if those two are not in position for those actions anymore.
Well, both those things are taken care off in their respective story lines. And to be honest, in my playthrough, I did their parts first before I continued with the main story line, but I assume you'll never get in a position where two storylines contradict each other (meaning you'll have to finish both Myrtle and Holly's story line before you can advance the main story to reach the point Waldo gets canned).

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
I have a feeling Waldo's final comeuppance will be part of Gretta's storyline and, as a result, may require Holly's storyline as a prerequisite.

mayylok

Jun 30, 2020
this game makes me think .. since i play this i can't play other games anymore, let me explain better, i can't find worthy games anymore ,,, the games tried after this bore me after three minutes ..
The story is really the top and also the well done motorcycle scenes .. can you recommend me some title that is worthy of getting closer to what a legend for you? I can't find any more ..

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
can you recommend me some title that is worthy of getting closer to what a legend for you? I can't find any more ..
The De Luca Family & Sorcerer are both excellent stories.
Sorcerer is closer to the magical fantasy of WaL. De Luca is mafia genre.
For a couple of other fantasy & mythological type games, maybe try Reluctant Archon, or Ataegina. Both are quality, IMO. (y)
This is going to sound stupid, but how the hell do you exit the mirror?
The X in the top right corner.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unless you have a bug.

Last edited:

docdom

Dec 30, 2018
I've just finished playing for the first time and thought I'd share my thoughts.

To start off with what drew me to the game - the art. This is one of the highlights for me personally. Throughout the entire game the art is done at such a high level. The setting, the characters, the map, the UI, everything. Every little detail has been added, absolutely no corners cut. Really great attention to detail, even down to little things in the UI such as achievement popups and so on, this sort of stuff really makes the game feel complete and polished.

Similar to what many others have said, the art brought me in but the story kept me coming back! This was some really great writing. There's evidently a lot of thought gone into the story, and it has a decent bit of humour sprinkled in, very engaging. I'm looking forward to the rest of the story you guys have to tell, and based on the numerous locations around the old capital which haven't been explored yet, as well as the new capital and a number of other larger locations I saw on the world map, I think we're in for quite the ride! The medieval setting is really well done, and the magical elements I think are quite fitting and not over the top. Realistic is not the right word, but perhaps given the setting believable would be the right one? Nevertheless, very well done!

The H-scenes were very good overall and I thought the animations were done very well. I read some comments saying the older content was of a lesser quality compared to the newer content, and coming from someone who never played the game previously, I couldn't tell one bit. It all seemed really high quality to me. My only critiques would be I personally would've preferred more anal content, and a character or two with a larger ass, maybe even a BBW? Also as some others shared, during the chastity belt reveal I did think there was a chance Simmone was going to turn out trans, which would've been welcomed from myself, but understand it's not for everyone. Perhaps this could be added as part of another character but remain as completely optional content, similar to how the Matchmaker's content remains optional after a certain point. I also noticed there's domination content planned, while I'm guessing that would be with the MC being the dom, I also wouldn't mind seeing domination content where he is the sub. In terms of specific kinks for the sub content, I'd say facesitting, worship and general obedience would be 'safe' ones to go with, with other kinks such as pegging, feet or other stuff being optional. Again, all personal preferences and completely understandable if some of these things are overlooked. It seems like you guys only plan on implementing stuff you personally like and I 100% support that!

Some little things I noticed/appreciated throughout:
- Achievements, while functionally irrelevant were fun and entertaining.
- Sheep easter egg photos were another fun addition.
- UI / UX, inventory, time cycling features were all really well implemented.
- The explorable area felt a lot larger than it was, I attribute this to the engaging storyline!
- Spelling and grammar was flawless throughout.
- The only bug I noticed were some dialogue animations would glitch at times (cycling too quickly or jumpy). Pretty impressive if you ask me!
- The 'think' feature was a good way off getting the MC to come up with solutions, and even when the first one or two attempts weren't the right thing to do, it never felt like filler content or rushed - it added to the story in some way.

To summarise, this game has probably become my favourite game I've ever played (and probably will play for some time). The art, story and attention to detail throughout is top quality. It's definitely one of those games that will become one of the greats in my opinion. I'm really looking forward to the rest of the game, and I'm sure there's plenty more to it. When I read the thread, I was surprised to see it's the work of a single artist and a single dev, bravo guys! I read about the testers wanting to remove/alter some scenes and I'm glad you kept them in, I think they worked really well. I'm unsure if you guys read this thread much but if I had one thing to say to you two, it would be to just keep doing your thing and tell the story how you want to. You guys are doing a great job, and while some community feedback/input may help, ultimately it should be you guys having fun and tell your story the way you want to. Personally I think some other games such as Summertime Saga have gone downhill after expanding the team, I'd hate to see that happen with this game, but I'm sure you guys know what you are doing.

The only other thing I have to say is that I think exploring those other larger areas should come sooner rather than later. If locations such as the new capital and others pictured on the world map are to be as heavily detailed as the old capital, that would truly make this game unique. Many games tend to get stale after a while, and personally I attribute that to becoming bored of the map/location/setting. Even when some games expand the map or introduce new locations to their current map, it just isn't enough. But with the way WAL is setup, expansions into those other larger areas would feel like entirely new maps or settings in their own right, which isn't something I've encountered before. It'd definitely be a massive undertaking and I don't think anyone would expect it to be done any time soon, but personally I think it'd really put this game in a league of its own.

kraut

Nov 1, 2017
... a character or two with a larger ass, maybe even a BBW? ...
... a chance Simmone was going to turn out trans ...
Uff, really? Aren't there enough fetish games around? In my opinion, one of the most exciting characteristics of this game is, that there are no niche-fetishes like incest, moms, pregnants, transes and BBWs like in (felt) nearly every other game, trying to please just EVERYBODY (e.g. the loud minorities), but turning down the rest - or storylines being written by14 yo adolescents, who have no clue about erotics and being influencable by any special interest wish. No offense intended.

... domination content planned, while I'm guessing that would be with the MC being the dom, I also wouldn't mind seeing domination content where he is the sub. ...
I could imagine, that if the MC meets Gomira (the Orc lady), there'll be kinda domination, but not with MC being the dom. Other domination situations on the other hand would be a bit surprising, no?. ;)

... I'd say facesitting, worship and general obedience would be 'safe' ones to go with, ...
Ugh, see above. The main character of domination is just simple forcing like e.g. riding hard against the others will. Facesitting, black latex and so on are already facets, which can be turndowns to others, even if they like domination per se (like me for example, who always get bothered finding domination nearly always bound to black latex, ballkicking, torture, whatever).

... Again, all personal preferences and completely understandable if some of these things are overlooked. It seems like you guys only plan on implementing stuff you personally like and I 100% support that!
Phew, THX! (and hopefully the devs go on with it)(y)
Again, no offense intended to anyone.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Uff, really? Aren't there enough fetish games around? In my opinion, one of the most exciting characteristics of this game is, that there are no niche-fetishes like incest, moms, pregnants, transes and BBWs like in (felt) nearly every other game, trying to please just EVERYBODY (e.g. the loud minorities)
You may be unhappy to hear that pregnancy is going to be a big part of this game later: Basically every character has such content planned.

Reactions: bogodit and Ranma

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Ugh, see above. The main character of domination is just simple forcing like e.g. riding hard against the others will.
It's really not.
That's rape, that you've just described.
Domination is not about being brutal.
Some doms are extremely kind and courteous to their subs, they still dominate them by authority & (primarily) because the sub submits to their will .

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
In my opinion, one of the most exciting characteristics of this game is, that there are no niche-fetishes like incest, moms, pregnants, transes and BBWs like in (felt) nearly every other game, trying to please just EVERYBODY (e.g. the loud minorities), but turning down the rest - or storylines being written by14 yo adolescents, who have no clue about erotics and being influencable by any special interest wish. No offense intended.
I generally agree. However, given this is a fantasy setting, I don't think (generally speaking) that trans women need to be excluded. it's something that could reasonably occur with magic. However, in this particular game the MC is male so that's a moot point. If the MC was female then it could be fun to meet a witch or sorceress who likes to have fun with women.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
If you do like the sound of that, I would suggest checking out Lunar's Chosen. (y)
Girl in that is trans, by magic.
MC also undergoes a couple of "experimental" temporary gender changes.
Thanks, I might look into it. I'm trans myself, attracted to women. I don't mind feeling included, but I just don't like seeing futa content put in every other game just to satisfy a kink. I like futa content when it's done right and when it feels like it fits in the setting.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes