Viressa

May 24, 2018
Anyone else interested in why Rose fucking us would kill us?
Her update next. Who's got a theory?
Reckon she's a vamp? A succubus? Something more dangerous?
Well, here's what we know:

1. She's dangerous during the day but safe at night.
2. She doesn't want the MC to come around her wagon during the day because of said danger. (Though nothing actually happens if you go there anyway.)
3. She describes it as a "curse", implying it's not something inherent to her but something that was done to her later.
4. Anyone who has sex with her dies some sort of horrible death.

Now I'm not an expert on folklore creatures but that doesn't sound like anything I'm familiar with. Then again, there's all sorts of obscure slavic or hungarian or even native american creatures the developer could be using as a source instead that I've never heard of. Then again again, I could be massively overthinking it and it'll just be an original monster/variant or fusion of a familiar thing like a succubus daywalker or something. It's probably not worth our time to guess except that there's not much else to talk about until we get some news about how the next update is coming along.

Reactions: bogodit

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
I played this game for the first time today, and wow was I blown away. Really great work from the devs, excited to see this game's progress.

Reactions: sexypeanut

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
Hi. How can I get out of this screen and continue the story? By clicking on the character, I have the option to listen to the story or go back to that same screen.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Hi. How can I get out of this screen and continue the story? By clicking on the character, I have the option to listen to the story or go back to that same screen.
Download 0.5.01 version. It fixes that exact bug

Reactions: HB38

kaloid01

Jan 25, 2020
Really appreciate the developer for making this game. I've never liked 2d animated game in f95zone before but this game changes thing. Even though the sex scene kind of repetitive and short, the story and art are amazing, just hope there will be a few more different position in a sex scene. Sadly only 2 girl arcs that have been done and there are still so many to go, I just hope the dev wont abandon this project because that would broke my heart.
Many thanks for the game dev.

Reactions: magicnuts

Tentacles

Sep 11, 2018
Yes! Magic powers for our dude!
I hope he gets some tentacles or shadow clones in the future so we can see some NTR-free multi-dicking

Last edited:
Reactions: kratoscar2008

Hedasd

Apr 29, 2018
can someone post their save file with everything unlocked? thanks
Game is pretty short and there arent any secrets or any extra content that requires you to follow the story, you can just skip the dialogues and unlock everything in about 40 mins.

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
Not gonna lie, kinda refreshing to see a thread derail other than NTR.
Sooo, about that ntr...

;^)

Well, here's what we know:

1. She's dangerous during the day but safe at night.
2. She doesn't want the MC to come around her wagon during the day because of said danger. (Though nothing actually happens if you go there anyway.)
3. She describes it as a "curse", implying it's not something inherent to her but something that was done to her later.
4. Anyone who has sex with her dies some sort of horrible death.

Now I'm not an expert on folklore creatures but that doesn't sound like anything I'm familiar with. Then again, there's all sorts of obscure slavic or hungarian or even native american creatures the developer could be using as a source instead that I've never heard of. Then again again, I could be massively overthinking it and it'll just be an original monster/variant or fusion of a familiar thing like a succubus daywalker or something. It's probably not worth our time to guess except that there's not much else to talk about until we get some news about how the next update is coming along.
Maybe she just sleeps through the day and it's all just a BS excuse so she isn't bothered when she's sleeping.:KEK:

Last edited:

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1633745604370.png

Hi everybody.

First of all, thank you to all of you who commented on our earlier posts and gave us feedback on the quality of the 0.5 update. We have read every single one of your comments and messages and agree with a whole lot of them. After a lot of discussions, we admit that changing the content of 0.5 is not the best way to spend our time, and instead, we'll focus all our efforts on creating new material.
We've been planning the events of 0.6, and even though we still have to work out a few quests, and have had to adjust Rose's original story a little to make sure that it makes sense even if you play the Main Story before this side-quest, things are going well.
Chestnut has been working on sketches and storyboards and wants to do more of them for this update since while doing them takes time early on, they more than make up for it later by reducing the need to redo quests and redesign story elements that need to be jazzed up.

-- Spoiler ahead --
We have worked out the sex scenes we want to include, but I think I better share them in future reports since they may change. What we can promise is a threesome with Rose and Myrtle as extra content at the end of the update.
-- End of spoilers --

Lastly, we will post the poll for the hidden photos of 0.6 for Best Friend tier patrons in the next few days, and except for Rose and Madeline (who had their pictures taken in the previous update), all of the other girls will be included in the poll.
That's all, and I hope you have a great weekend.
Cheers

P.S. For players who had issues with the sex scenes on some Android devices, I have made a lighter version of 0.5 where Lana's sex scenes have 12 images per animation loop rather than 20. I'm still testing it since I also changed the way images are shown, and I will post it as soon as it's ready.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes