thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 1443755

Hi everybody.

First of all, thank you to all of you who commented on our earlier posts and gave us feedback on the quality of the 0.5 update. We have read every single one of your comments and messages and agree with a whole lot of them. After a lot of discussions, we admit that changing the content of 0.5 is not the best way to spend our time, and instead, we'll focus all our efforts on creating new material.
We've been planning the events of 0.6, and even though we still have to work out a few quests, and have had to adjust Rose's original story a little to make sure that it makes sense even if you play the Main Story before this side-quest, things are going well.
Chestnut has been working on sketches and storyboards and wants to do more of them for this update since while doing them takes time early on, they more than make up for it later by reducing the need to redo quests and redesign story elements that need to be jazzed up.

-- Spoiler ahead --
We have worked out the sex scenes we want to include, but I think I better share them in future reports since they may change. What we can promise is a threesome with Rose and Myrtle as extra content at the end of the update.
-- End of spoilers --

Lastly, we will post the poll for the hidden photos of 0.6 for Best Friend tier patrons in the next few days, and except for Rose and Madeline (who had their pictures taken in the previous update), all of the other girls will be included in the poll.
That's all, and I hope you have a great weekend.
Cheers

P.S. For players who had issues with the sex scenes on some Android devices, I have made a lighter version of 0.5 where Lana's sex scenes have 12 images per animation loop rather than 20. I'm still testing it since I also changed the way images are shown, and I will post it as soon as it's ready.
Hell yes! Thank you for sharing the post, can't wait for the next update with our girl Rose

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
-- Spoiler ahead --
We have worked out the sex scenes we want to include, but I think I better share them in future reports since they may change. What we can promise is a threesome with Rose and Myrtle as extra content at the end of the update.
-- End of spoilers --
Yes! I knew this would be the most logical update to put that setup into practice.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
-- Spoiler ahead --
-- End of spoilers --

Please, PLEASE let us witness some boob play. Those two have humongous breasts and having them only jiggling around would be a disservice!
We want to see MC's hands and mouth quite busy!

Hojomon

Jul 17, 2021
Love this game!

Though the pace of development is concerning. How many people work on this game?
Take your time, I'm not paying anything.
I just hope I'm still alive when it is done. lol

Makes me wonder how long it would take a big, well known developer to complete this game while
still maintaining the same level of quality.

Question, do you have the story fleshed out and or done in your mind?
That must be the hardest part, the story.

I'd say Lana, Serena, and Myrtle are my favs at moment.

Thanks again.

Hojomon

Jul 17, 2021
Curious, what would you charge for character sheets and or lewds of characters in the game?

I might consider supporting the game in that way since I do enjoy commissioning artwork from time to time.

Asemtotled

May 2, 2020
I got a crash in main story while simmone hammerdick do a handjob for the mc but side quest is fine help please And I play this game on android.

sorry for bad English or bad grammar
Because I never type in English

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
we admit that changing the content of 0.5 is not the best way to spend our time, and instead, we'll focus all our efforts on creating new material.
Holy cow. They're like the opposite of every other developer. Actually realizing that when the game is in development, changes that aren't too egregious can be done later and you actually want to finish the game? I'm getting more and more impressed. I don't even see any impending issues with scope creep, but knock on wood.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
This is by far one of the most beautiful things i have laid my hands on lately. My regards to Chestnut for the artwork - simply sublime.

Reactions: magicnuts

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I got a crash in main story while simmone hammerdick do a handjob for the mc but side quest is fine help please And I play this game on android.

sorry for bad English or bad grammar
Because I never type in English
That's a known issue in some devices. There's a new version available here with lower quality animations that should work fine almost in every phone

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
Just played this through and am thoroughly impressed. All the fun of Summertime Saga without the grind! Looking forward to more.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Weird they are re-adding the old girls back into the hidden pic polls when Simmone doesn't have one yet.

D E A D H

Mar 18, 2021
I had played this game some time ago and I had to move and I was without internet for a while and my pc has been damaged during the move so I have not been able to use it, but I saw that there is an apk and I wanted to ask if you have the apk in Spanish language Since the one there is in English and my English is basic so it is difficult for me and so I can not enjoy this good game If by chance they have the apk in Spanish I would be grateful if they put it (I tell you in case they did not have the intention of translating it) Thanks for reading my opinion and my problem

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I had played this game some time ago and I had to move and I was without internet for a while and my pc has been damaged during the move so I have not been able to use it, but I saw that there is an apk and I wanted to ask if you have the apk in Spanish language Since the one there is in English and my English is basic so it is difficult for me and so I can not enjoy this good game If by chance they have the apk in Spanish I would be grateful if they put it (I tell you in case they did not have the intention of translating it) Thanks for reading my opinion and my problem
There's no Spanish apk at this moment. People download the Joi Play app and play the PC-compressed version, adding the translations files there

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes