Viressa

May 24, 2018
I'm of a mind to make an "incest patch" mod for this game that just makes every character related to the MC, plot logic be damned. Myrtle? Your sister. Serana? Your sister. Lana? Your sister (and also still Serana's aunt, which implies very unfortunate backstory). Kevin? Your sister. Waldo? Your mother.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I'm of a mind to make an "incest patch" mod for this game that just makes every character related to the MC, plot logic be damned. Myrtle? Your sister. Serana? Your sister. Lana? Your sister (and also still Serana's aunt, which implies very unfortunate backstory). Kevin? Your sister. Waldo? Your mother.
Don't forget to make the fox his sister too. :LOL:

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
We need to think outside the box here. We need a dragon that turn into dragon woman, ghost babes, mermaids, a magical rock golem girl, and what else?
There's been talks of a Succubus in this thread.
Maybe we could also throw a Vampire character into the mix.
And even one of my personal favorite mythical/fantasy monsters: Lamia / Gorgon / Echidna / Naga (basically, any kind of Snake-Woman).

Viressa

May 24, 2018
We need to think outside the box here. We need a dragon that turn into dragon woman, ghost babes, mermaids, a magical rock golem girl, and what else?
I'm 100% for a dragon-girl of the kind who looks like this in humanoid form:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not so much one who looks like this:

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
I'm 100% for a dragon-girl of the kind who looks like this in humanoid form:

Not so much one who looks like this:
I'd have to agree with you on that.
The 1st one is the interpretation that I'd go for, at least for an erotic game like this.
The 2nd interpretation you showed of a Dragon-Woman I prefer to keep to D&D games.

Personally, I also really liked the Dragon-Woman from Monster Girl Island.
Her name is Eydís Níðhöggr, in the game she is the Dragon Queen (since she's a Níðhöggr, she's basically a Serpentine Dragon with wings).
Now, I know she might not be exactly what one imagines when one thinks of a Dragon-Woman, but since I love all manner of snake-like women in fantasy it was a Win-Win for me, and I instantly took a liking to this interpretation of a Dragon-Woman:

Last edited:

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I'd have to agree with you on that.
The 1st one is the interpretation that I'd go for, at least for an erotic game like this.
The 2nd interpretation you showed of a Dragon-Woman I prefer to keep to D&D games.

Personally, I also really liked the Dragon-Woman from Monster Girl Island.
Her name is Eydís Níðhöggr, in the game she is the Dragon Queen (since she's a Níðhöggr, she's basically a Serpentine Dragon with wings).
Now, I know she might not be exactly what one imagines when one thinks of a Dragon-Woman, but since I love all manner of snake-like women in fantasy it was a Win-Win for me, and I instantly took a liking to this interpretation of a Dragon-Woman:
Personally, I'd snuggle with a Naga (female human upper half + snake lower half) but I'd be very uncomfortable doing the nasty with one. Does that make me weird?

As for best naga designs I raise you:

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Personally, I'd snuggle with a Naga (female human upper half + snake lower half) but I'd be very uncomfortable doing the nasty with one. Does that make me weird?

As for best naga designs I raise you:

Oh, she's cute. :giggle:

Well, I would have absolutely no problem in, as you said, "doing the nasty" with one.
Since, of all the monster women out there, Snake-Women are among one of most vanilla along with Mermaids, imo.

Here's also another Snake-Woman design that I like:

Reactions: Viressa

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Since, of all the monster women out there, Snake-Women are among one of most vanilla along with Mermaids, imo.
Friendly reminder to NOT include Medusa in this list of fuckable monster women. Despite modern depiction of Medusa (and the other Gorgons), the original was Fugly. It wasn't her gaze that turned you into stone, she was so ugly you turned to stone the moment you saw her. If anything Perseus did her a favour by putting her out of her misery.

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
Friendly reminder to NOT include Medusa in this list of fuckable monster women. Despite modern depiction of Medusa (and the other Gorgons), the original was Fugly. It wasn't her gaze that turned you into stone, she was so ugly you turned to stone the moment you saw her. If anything Perseus did her a favour by putting her out of her misery.
Wait, really?!
EQ4T8DMU8AECVeD.png

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
but it would work if the succubus was the sister of the MC or some other character
But she's not.
So it doesn't.
Why not ? are you not like games with incest ? there are a lot of people who prefer incest in games
Read mate, it helps.
The joke he made was "insect" patch. Hence the preying mantis.

There are plenty of games on this site which contain incest.
This one and the others which you keep posting your request in, do not.
So, instead of asking for it, in games which do not contain it, go and play games that DO have it.
Everyone wins. (y)

Last edited:

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
I'd hit it.

Museo_Orsi_Gorgone_1476.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: whichone
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes