reees754

Jul 17, 2021
Hey guys, i just finished the update and it was again charming, amazing and funny and allaround amusing as expected :)

It took me around 10 hours to finish it, as i wasn´t in a hurry at all to finish this gem as soon as possible. Often i would just stand there and enjoy the sights like on the marketplace .... the castle in the far back..... The feel of this game reminds me a bit of World of Warcraft, i would often just stand around in WoW too, enjoying the evironment.

Although i´m a very fast reader and can read every sentence in a split second, i instead red the sentences in the tempo and manner the characters would speak. I even gave each of them their own voices in my head (the old king is charming new character, i want to grab his beard). :) I even noticed the changes in the facial expressions every time a sentence would change as often it would add to the feel of the scene. I wouldn´t do that for any other game, but this one was worth it and i thoroughly enjoyed it. Am i the only one doing this as some are finishing in 3 hours?

Anyway, there was talk that some parts of the 0.5 update should have been cut because it was too dark or too long or whatever and i really don´t get that at all. The eye-thing? That was nothing i would complain about really, i indeed love the update the way it is, i wouldn´t have cut anything. It´s perfect as it is.

There´ll always be different opinions, everybody wants this or that, more of this, less of that. While the developer should listen to the players for input, in this case i would advise the dev to mainly

FOLLOW HIS OWN INSTINCT!

Up to now the game is brilliantly presented and for myself, i trust this dev with the choices he´ll make!

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Anyway, there was talk that some parts of the 0.5 update should have been cut because it was too dark or too long or whatever and i really don´t get that at all. The eye-thing? That was nothing i would complain about really, i indeed love the update the way it is, i wouldn´t have cut anything. It´s perfect as it is.
100% agree. (y) Thought the scenes were absolutely perfect, for the story that they told & that they fitted in with the overall feel, because that's where the story took us.
There´ll always be different opinions, everybody wants this or that, more of this, less of that. While the developer should listen to the players for input, in this case i would advise the dev to mainly

FOLLOW HIS OWN INSTINCT!

Up to now the game is brilliantly presented and for myself, i trust this dev with the choices he´ll make!
Double agree. (y)(y)
Can please some of the people, some of the time. Not all of the people, all of the time & all that.
This dev has not once failed to please me with this game.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Anyway, looks like the planning for Rose's content is almost done.

Yep, lots of fun waiting for Rose.

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
...instead of the people, because that would take too long and become a popularity contest like in the States instead of just electing on competence).
You'll be happy to learn that's not actually how PotUS is elected. Instead, we have this enlightened and totally rational system where the states are allocated Electors equal in number to their Congressional representation (Representatives + Senators) that creates a 7:2 ratio in number of people per Elector between California and Wyoming because fuck equal representation with a bus. What voters really vote for is the slate of Electors in their state (plus DC, which doesn't get a voting representative in Congress, but does get three Electors as if it were a state) who pinky-swore to vote for a given party's useless fuckwit of a candidate. Except faithless electors happen all the time, because the entire goal the Foundin' Daddies had with the Electoral College was to provide a mechanism to overrule the will of the people if it ever conflicted with the will of the ruling class. Oh, sorry, I meant to say "elect on competence instead of a popularity contest".

As I type this, it occurs to me that it's no wonder I read Serena's petulant foot stamping about how it's her right to be queen, shrugged, and said "sounds legit".

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1634357603423.png

Hi everybody.
We've finished the planning of 0.6 and have already begun creating artworks and coding the base structure of the events.
The next update will focus on Rose and will have three quests, two antagonists, two think quests, three new locations, and six sex scenes involving vaginal sex, blowjob, cunnilingus, toying, fingering, anal sex, and a threesome. We do think that our sex scenes could have a bit more complexity, and hence in 0.6, five out of six scenes will allow you to change from one act to another (similar to Serena's scene in the tent where you could switch from sucking her nipple to titfucking). This added complexity may prove to be too time-consuming to develop, and we may adjust our plans as we go along, but at this stage, we rather err on the side of ambition. Still, we want 0.6 to be a sex-heavy update, and we estimate the amount of content to be somewhat similar to Myrtle's story.
Additionally, if you're a Best Friend patron, head over to this and choose what characters you would like to have their hidden photos taken in 0.6.
Lastly, starting next week, we will resume posting spoiler images and art creation videos, something we couldn't do in the final stages of 0.5 for obvious reasons. So if you're interested, stay tuned.

That's all, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Cheers

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Is better people manage his expectations right now. This will be another long development time, probaly.

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
MagicNuts about what patch do you plan on having the 1st impregnation scene in?(if you don't have it planed that far ahead plz let me know cuz that is when i plan to start playing) also I'm sry i will not support game do to being an 8/10 instead of a 9/10. aka i have a more then one thing that brings down the rating. i only support games i rate as 9/10 or higher

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Chill dude. I just don't wanna see another time people talking shit about devs because the update is taking time
I was joking mate.
I totally understand what you were trying to do. (y)
Unfortunately, you could paste that information to the forehead of most of the complaining types, it wouldn't alter anything.
They don't read, just whinge.

Schmufus

Jan 21, 2020
I'm a huge fan of this game and I enjoyed the last update a lot.

The only thing I'm not really liking are the guards. This "oh MC you are the coolest and we are best bros" for me is over the top and a little bit annoying. They are naive, contradicting their bosses and all behave the same. I can understand that they are popular because they are "Bros", but I wished they would play a smaller role in this game or behave more "realistic". And yeah, I know this is a fantasy game ;)

In the last months I played quite a lot of games here, and What a Legend is one of my favorites!
I don't want to complain too much because it is Free top play, but I just wanted to give my feedback.

Reactions: magicnuts

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
Has anything been said about how the furry girls will look like? will they be like, anthropomorphic looking or more like the cat girls that you find on japanese VNs for example?

No answer? ok then...

Last edited:

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
I'm a huge fan of this game and I enjoyed the last update a lot.

The only thing I'm not really liking are the guards. This "oh MC you are the coolest and we are best bros" for me is over the top and a little bit annoying. They are naive, contradicting their bosses and all behave the same. I can understand that they are popular because they are "Bros", but I wished they would play a smaller role in this game or behave more "realistic". And yeah, I know this is a fantasy game ;)

In the last months I played quite a lot of games here, and What a Legend is one of my favorites!
I don't want to complain too much because it is Free top play, but I just wanted to give my feedback.
On the contrary, I love all of them guards. They're so cute and silly, and have kind heart too. Maybe that's the result of Goldenbush reign before Hammerdick takeover? I mean, they always mention that the former old kingdom queen is so likeable and kindhearted, yet so pure.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
The only thing I'm not really liking are the guards. This "oh MC you are the coolest and we are best bros" for me is over the top and a little bit annoying. They are naive, contradicting their bosses and all behave the same. I can understand that they are popular because they are "Bros", but I wished they would play a smaller role in this game or behave more "realistic".
I don't know if you ever read the Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind. If you haven't, spoiler, I guess (but really, don't bother reading them). In the first book, the troops of D'Hara are depicted as brutish, cruel and well, the worst of the worst (since they're the bad guys). When the protaganist is revealed to be the ruler of D'Hara in the second one, all of them suddenly turn into the nicest guys, always ready to help the oppressed (because now, they're the good guys).

Anyway, my point is that Goldenbush ruled before Hammerdick, so she obviously had a big hand in what kind of guards were selected. Hammerdick has only been ruling for a short time and with the demands of the new king, finding new guards hasn't been on the top of his priority list. It makes sense the guards are laidback and, well, good guys.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes