apyrvalg

Oct 9, 2018
but really, don't bother reading them
Why not? Not a grand masterpiece, maybe, but quite an entertaining story - in my opinion, at least. Leather-clad wizard-hunting BDSM mistresses as a royal guard - what could go wrong with that?

Just had a thought - another spoiler, I guess - our MC also could be an illegitimate child of antagonist. That'll explain his "gift" and makes a nice opportunity to add "I am your father" achievment.

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Why not? Not a grand masterpiece, maybe, but quite an entertaining story - in my opinion, at least. Leather-clad wizard-hunting BDSM mistresses as a royal guard - what could go wrong with that?
This sounds like a job for ... I mean like it has potential for an adult game setting.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Meh, I got bored with the many inconsistencies in the overal story. There were too many "plot" things in those books that were never mentioned again or were simply ignored. Like those people who were living in the relative safety of the woods in the second book and given their own (inhospitable) land at the end of it. You know, the same land the emperor used to move his ruthless barbaric army over it. So, what happened to them? Did the emperor kill all of them? Because he didn't strike like the kind of guy who'd let a new nation flourish when passing them. Either way, Richard never cared about them anymore. Same with that dragon, you know, his best friend. Richard erased the magic in the world, killing countless of magical beings in the process and only showed remorse once as an afterthought when he saw the skull of a dragon, but that got replaced with a "oh well, I'm sure she's fine". Never heard of that dragon again.

In the end, all it boiled down to was a BDSM fantasy.

Godslayer6911

Dec 22, 2020
View attachment 1454959

Hi everybody.
We've finished the planning of 0.6 and have already begun creating artworks and coding the base structure of the events.
The next update will focus on Rose and will have three quests, two antagonists, two think quests, three new locations, and six sex scenes involving vaginal sex, blowjob, cunnilingus, toying, fingering, anal sex, and a threesome. We do think that our sex scenes could have a bit more complexity, and hence in 0.6, five out of six scenes will allow you to change from one act to another (similar to Serena's scene in the tent where you could switch from sucking her nipple to titfucking). This added complexity may prove to be too time-consuming to develop, and we may adjust our plans as we go along, but at this stage, we rather err on the side of ambition. Still, we want 0.6 to be a sex-heavy update, and we estimate the amount of content to be somewhat similar to Myrtle's story.
Additionally, if you're a Best Friend patron, head over to this and choose what characters you would like to have their hidden photos taken in 0.6.
Lastly, starting next week, we will resume posting spoiler images and art creation videos, something we couldn't do in the final stages of 0.5 for obvious reasons. So if you're interested, stay tuned.

That's all, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Cheers
You read that '' cunnilingus '' it's going to be a yummy update.:p

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Milf6969

bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
Meh, I got bored with the many inconsistencies in the overal story. There were too many "plot" things in those books that were never mentioned again or were simply ignored. Like those people who were living in the relative safety of the woods in the second book and given their own (inhospitable) land at the end of it. You know, the same land the emperor used to move his ruthless barbaric army over it. So, what happened to them? Did the emperor kill all of them? Because he didn't strike like the kind of guy who'd let a new nation flourish when passing them. Either way, Richard never cared about them anymore. Same with that dragon, you know, his best friend. Richard erased the magic in the world, killing countless of magical beings in the process and only showed remorse once as an afterthought when he saw the skull of a dragon, but that got replaced with a "oh well, I'm sure she's fine". Never heard of that dragon again.

In the end, all it boiled down to was a BDSM fantasy.
It took me way too long to realise you weren't talking about WaL. I was wondering what the fuck I'd missed in the story.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
On the contrary, I love all of them guards. They're so cute and silly, and have kind heart too. Maybe that's the result of Goldenbush reign before Hammerdick takeover? I mean, they always mention that the former old kingdom queen is so likeable and kindhearted, yet so pure.
AGAB (All Guards Are Bros)

I've never read them but isn't the Sword of Truth series the one where the author can't help but have the protagonist spontaneously give 20-page speeches about how he's Fantasy John Galt three or four times each book? And where the villain who wants to turn him into her sex slave turns out to be his long-lost sister?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
View attachment 1459263
View attachment 1459265

I guess the next update might not take 6 1/2 months like the last time!!!
Do you not recognise that 2 updates have no relation to each other?
It's pretty basic, more content = more work = more time.
How long the "last time" took, is irrelevant to how long this one takes.
They are independent.
How long this one takes, is dependent upon how much is in it.

Tom Soyer

Jun 3, 2017
I've got a loop in the Myrtle scene in the cave, cum button just not appears, have read all text in slower and faster. Is it a known bug or me doing something wrong?

nighlur

May 18, 2019
Great update loved the more serious tone of it and how quickly the plot progressed it leads me to believe this writer has alot more planned for the story than just leaving town to defeat the evil king or w/e.
So this game is pretty much perfect in all aspects in terms of execution of your vision or what i think is your vision but now there is something that has been bugging me since the first release and i think it is a serious flaw in the game. There are no sex specific facial expressions for the girls or at least none that are different enough for me to recognize. I think all sex scenes should involve new more expressive faces to show they are enjoying the sex because if a smile and a lip bite is the most you can pull from a woman during sex then buddy you aren't much of A Legend at all.

Reactions: sadiajosdjiooij

Darkman27

Sep 26, 2020
Just played the game again and found that a hint of the mc's power was given way before Lana's update
bandicam 2021-10-19 18-03-51-209.jpg

Sorry if someone had already pointed this out. I must have not seen it
Also there is a chance that i may be wrong. It can be about rose too as rose's eye color changes the next scene( Assuming the dialog is in rose's pov)

Last edited:

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Just played the game again and found that a hint of the mc's power was given way before Lana's update
View attachment 1459427

Sorry if someone had already pointed this out. I must have not seen it
Also there is a chance that i may be wrong. It can be about rose too as rose's eye color changes the next scene( Assuming the dialog is in rose's pov)
It's just one of the little details that need to be added to old content after each update. It wasn't there before and you'll only see if you learn the Ghost Eye Gift from Lana before going there with Myrtle

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Yeah that tidbit wasn't there before, Magicnuts mentioned in one of their reports that they were retroactively doing this for the update to have stuff make more sense, it's part of why the overall update was a pretty long wait even if most of us were continuing from a save, these details they did generally benefitted a fresh playthrough and made things connect more nicely.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Do you not recognise that 2 updates have no relation to each other?
It's pretty basic, more content = more work = more time.
How long the "last time" took, is irrelevant to how long this one takes.
They are independent.
How long this one takes, is dependent upon how much is in it.
And considering the complexity... Rose is a secondary character who is connected to other characters like Myrtle & Lana in their respective routes, even she is vital in main route because without her glue MC cannot do the costume to enter the city in the first place, so whatever they had planned for her must care about that in the future and who knows how much more considering that she can talk to dead people (maybe we could see her speaking but not seeing with the Old King) and can read the future...

Reactions: whichone

Mirican56

Oct 20, 2021
The art level is really professional!. It's clear that the team's strength is art. Its been a while since I seen something at this level of quality. Usually its Daz studio render stuff but they actually made their own art so kudos to that and all the best, this will be on my fav list!

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes