Viressa

May 24, 2018
It'll probably be 4-6 months. Come back in february or march and see how things are coming along.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
There's not really any real need for a walkthrough or a guide. I mean, most, if not all of the game is pretty linear.

Reactions: BegoneThrot

fusibile87

Jun 28, 2020
I didn't care for Lana but after this update she's best girl. Amazing writing, her backstory and the tone of the update made everything perfect

Reactions: magicnuts

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1634961225638.png

Hi everybody.
I hope you're all having a great day. Here's a summary of what we did this week:
Chestnut
She started work on several artworks and completed one of the backgrounds used in 0.6 (you can see it ). Additionally, she began designing the character of the update's first antagonist.
Pistachio
I finished coding the framework of all of the events of the next update. You can now play the events (without any text or images) and get a feel of what the protagonist will have to do at each stage.
I have also started writing the first draft of the dialogues for the event that sets off Rose's story.
What's next
Chestnut will draw a few bag items, buttons, and achievements during the weekend (and she intends to record the process of creating some of them). She wants to spend the next week drawing new sprites and creating expressions for the existing characters.
I plan to focus solely on writing dialogues. It is unlikely that I will complete all of the writing (even the early draft) before the next report, but if I manage it, I will run the game to see if the coding and the text work well together or not and do a basic debugging before moving on to other tasks.
A note about 0.6
Toward the end of the 0.4 update, we said that we intended to shorten our future side-stories by trying to tell them in two quests rather than three, but if you saw last week's report, you must have noticed that Rose, too, will have three quests. One of you reached out and asked why we are again doing three quests, and I thought this should be addressed in this report in case more patrons wonder about the same topic. The answer is simply that we tried but couldn't tell Rose's story in two quests if we wanted the events at the end of the update to make sense. We probably could have achieved it if we had changed her story drastically, but we liked the stuff we had planned for her, and so we went with the approach that we think will be best for Rose's story. I can confirm that 0.6 will not have more content than 0.4 (in fact Rose's third quest feels a bit shorter to us than Myrtle's), and it will all hopefully make sense once 0.6 is out.
Anyway, that's all we have for this week.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Cheers

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wavefap

Sep 28, 2018
you're creating one hell of a fun game here, with magnificent art. I also legit enjoyed myself while playing, I'd see shortening the number of quests as a downgrade, fam.

Reactions: magicnuts
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes