kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I'd rather not have a nun at all. Doesn't fit with the game premise.
I'm more interested in his 'moms'
Magicnuts said you wouldnt fuck them.
He hasn't said anything about nuns.
So yeah your opinion definitely doesnt fit.
Also imagine wanting to fuck whores instead of virginal pure girls.

• Haha
Reactions: sexypeanut

reees754

Jul 17, 2021
Also imagine wanting to fuck whores instead of virginal pure girls.
I imagine it way more honorable wanting sex between two consenting adults that know what they do instead of the other way around - corrupting women and derailing their life choices just for one´s brief pleasure. That would be the choice of a low-life.

And yes i know, i knoooow.......it´s just a game.... well, his choice preferring whores would also be just a game. ;-)

Reactions: sexypeanut

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I imagine it way more honorable wanting sex between two consenting adults that know what they do instead of the other way around - corrupting women and derailing their life choices just for one´s brief pleasure. That would be the choice of a low-life.

And yes i know, i knoooow.......it´s just a game.... well, his choice preferring whores would also be just a game. ;-)
I mean the nuns im talking live for the Master Gift plus who says it had to be corruption? This is a vanilla game so it would be a vanilla relationship.
I mean whores are at arms lenght so its strange you would waste a fantasy fucking one in them.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I don't see why a nun waifu necessarily has to be a corruption arc any more than Simmone's story is a corruption arc. The MC doesn't have to do anything manipulative or evil for a nun to want to have sex with him. There's plenty of room between the extremes of "The nuns are part of a sex cult that hosts public orgies" and "The nuns are completely chaste and asexual and the only way to get one into bed is through rape." Keep in mind real-life stories like Julie d'Aubigny, the bisexual adventurer who famously rescued her girlfriend from a convent and then burned it to the ground.

I'm not even into nuns, I don't particularly care one way or the other whether such a waifu is added or not. (Honestly, my #1 pick for a new waifu to be added? Serana's mom. Simmone's mom is second. Don't mind me, I just like MILFs + Noblewomen.)

Last edited:

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
I don't see why a nun waifu necessarily has to be a corruption arc any more than Simmone's story is a corruption arc. The MC doesn't have to do anything manipulative or evil for a nun to want to have sex with him. There's plenty of room between the extremes of "The nuns are part of a sex cult that hosts public orgies" and "The nuns are completely chaste and asexual and the only way to get one into bed is through rape." Keep in mind real-life stories like Julie d'Aubigny, the bisexual adventurer who famously rescued her girlfriend from a convent and then burned it to the ground.

I'm not even into nuns, I don't particularly care one way or the other whether such a waifu is added or not. (Honestly, my #1 pick for a new waifu to be added? Serana's mom. Simmone's mom is second. Don't mind me, I just like MILFs + Noblewomen.)
Great... Now you just made me crave for a MILFy Nun.

n00bPanda

Jun 16, 2021
Can someone upload a save file from previous uptade's end? I lost my save files but dont want to play all along... just want to play last update/contents.

reees754

Jul 17, 2021
I don't see why a nun waifu necessarily has to be a corruption arc any more than Simmone's story is a corruption arc
Well, maybe take another look at it then.

Simmone´s story is an seduction arc not an corruption arc, because Simmone´s not planning on staying solo her whole life, so the MC is an option, he could be just that guy and Simmone could be that one girl for him, you never know, so its seduction. MC would, simply said, trying to put himself in top position in the "Race" for this girl.

On the opposite, a fully commited faithful Nun (not the sexcult ones) isn´t planning at all for any man in her life, she declines any "Race" for her. MC would derail her faith an life-planning for short-lived personal pleasure, that would be an corruption arc for sure, especially in these kinda games.

There´s a difference between seduction and corruption.
I have only superficial knowledge about Julie d'Aubigny, well...... none of us were there to see it live :) but if i had to guess i wouldn´t bet that she used only "seduction".

But to be fair, unlike in real life, in this games there can be a lot of different kinda "nuns" so.....all of this wouldn´t be applicable either way....

Last edited:

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Well, sometimes life happens, even for commited God servants who one day freely decided to stay pure (btw, those free choices weren't that common in the past and many monks and nuns were actually forced to pursue that 'career' by their families or simply because they were poor, so maybe we can find one of those not-so-commited nuns and romance her). It all depends on dev's approach to that story and we can discard any kind of "corruption" in WaL where the MC convinces some poor girl to fuck him against her own real desires. So fear not, we are not going to derail anyone's life-planning more than real love does in real life.

And of course, don't forget that nuns in WaL's world are not going to be like Christian's ones, I think devs already said this. Which doesn't necessarily mean that they will be sex cultists either.

reees754

Jul 17, 2021
many monks and nuns were actually forced to pursue that 'career' by their families or simply because they were poor
That´s an interesting point. Never thought of that. Don´t know if these cases were common or very rare, but that would change a lot.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
That´s an interesting point. Never thought of that. Don´t know if these cases were common or very rare, but that would change a lot.
I'd say those cases were very common. Religious orders were powerful and highly respected (and even feared), so having a close relative 'serving God' was always a source of pride for families. Plus, if you were poor, being in a convent at least granted you food and shelter (and even education), so it wasn't a bad deal. Lots of parents gave at least one of their children away hoping orders could raise them up, others just tried to stay in God's good graces by having someone close praying for them within God's ranks, those kind of things. So yeah, quite a few monks and nuns never actually felt God's call, they just were sent there and lived the life others chose for them.

Edit.- To stay on topic, I feel the worst 'corruption' we'll ever see in the game would be Anne's route. After all, she is an ambitious woman who's decided to become the world's best whore, and I guess we won't be helping her to achieve that goal because no NTR, so we will be actually derailing her life-plan... that's something to think about, isn't it?

Last edited:
Reactions: reees754

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
(Honestly, my #1 pick for a new waifu to be added? Serana's mom. Simmone's mom is second. Don't mind me, I just like MILFs + Noblewomen.)
This right here... this should be an option in the game...
I like your thinking. MILF + Noblewomen what a combo :love:

reees754

Jul 17, 2021
so we will be actually derailing her life-plan... that's something to think about, isn't it?
Well, yeah, that´s indeed true, but not all life-plans are "respectable" on the same level. :)

All you mentioned about the middle-ages sounds about right and logic for the society at that time, thanks for the interesting reminder. You seem to be well educated about that topic.

Anyways, the game is amazing so far and i trust the devs and their choices they´ll make for this game. I don´t expect something absolutely tasteless like the cross in the Nuns room in SummertimeSaga... (if you know what i mean)

There´s one thing in WaL though, i don´t know if i´m interpreting too much into it and if it´s meant by developer in this way, but the Myrtle-Quest was morally very interesting to me:
Myrtle fell in love with MC and liked him more than her dead husband, but still was willing to risk her life and give up her relationship with MC to maybe revive her husband .... just because it´s the right thing to do.....what a girl!
But also MC was ready to help her at the risk of losing her though he likes her a lot, because it´s the right thing to do.

Was that a way of the dev to show that MC is a horndog but has a good heart though, putting doing the right thing at a higher priority? I guess only the devs could tell....

Well....... anyways Myrtle´s Quest was brilliant, the Wolf-part, the scene in the cave was so beautifully drawn..... really amazing stuff...

And yeah. Myrtle is wife-material! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: magicnuts

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Well, yeah, that´s indeed true, but not all life-plans are "respectable" on the same level. :)

All you mentioned about the middle-ages sounds about right and logic for the society at that time, thanks for the interesting reminder. You seem to be well educated about that topic.

Anyways, the game is amazing so far and i trust the devs and their choices they´ll make for this game. I don´t expect something absolutely tasteless like the cross in the Nuns room in SummertimeSaga... (if you know what i mean)

There´s one thing in WaL though, i don´t know if i´m interpreting too much into it and if it´s meant by developer in this way, but the Myrtle-Quest was morally very interesting to me:
Myrtle fell in love with MC and liked him more than her dead husband, but still was willing to risk her life and give up her relationship with MC to maybe revive her husband .... just because it´s the right thing to do.....what a girl!
But also MC was ready to help her at the risk of losing her though he likes her a lot, because it´s the right thing to do.

Was that a way of the dev to show that MC is a horndog but has a good heart though, putting doing the right thing at a higher priority? I guess only the devs could tell....

Well....... anyways Myrtle´s Quest was brilliant, the Wolf-part, the scene in the cave was so beautifully drawn..... really amazing stuff...

And yeah. Myrtle is wife-material! :)
So... is there a Japanese term for "Stolen by revivification?"

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
It seems intentional to me. I think they've consistently done this with every sexual thing MC has done so far. It's a large part of what makes him such a compelling character.

Tlaero

Viressa

May 24, 2018
This right here... this should be an option in the game...
I like your thinking. MILF + Noblewomen what a combo :love:
I suppose Lana technically counts, once we get her out of those ratty beggar's rags and into some fancy princess dresses. But though Lana ticks the "older woman" box by numerical age she doesn't really have that MILF energy in her design, y'know?

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes