Viressa

May 24, 2018
Myrtle as the Protagonist's Sister??

So, does this mean that in the future...
Will Gretta be our stand-in Mother?
And Celestine our stand-in Grandmother?
No, I just joke about having an incest mod for this game in-development. There will not be any actual incest in this game, unless we get threesomes with Serana + Lana or similar pairings.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
No, I just joke about having an incest mod for this game in-development. There will not be any actual incest in this game, unless we get threesomes with Serana + Lana or similar pairings.
Oh I know, I was joking myself as well. Haha xD

Sasori21

Apr 5, 2020
Does anyone with Patreon access know what the options are for the latest poll for version 0.7? Thanks.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
0.7 poll options are:

1. Anne
2. Gomira
3. Gretta
4. Holly
5. Main Story (sexual content with Madeline)
6. Maple
7. Simmone
I'm mainly rooting for Gretta (although, I think she's one of the least likely to win the poll, unfortunately) or Madeline to win the poll.
Other than them, I'd also be quite happy with either Maple or Gomira winning.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Our orcish gloryhole queen is currently winning by almost 2-to-1, with Gretta and Main Story tied for second place.
Oh wow!
Still, I gotta admit that I'm quite surprised with how well Gretta's doing, popularity-wise, on the Patreon poll.
Since, as far as I've seen, most people here don't really have her up there as one of their favorites. I guess the same isn't true on Patreon.

Despite whoever ends up winning out of those, it seems like I'm really gonna enjoy these next 2 updates for What A Legend!

Reactions: Omniel

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Holly and Maple fell victim to the earlier update model of WaL.

They need their redemption arc heh. Though with Holly with what she has already from her story it feels like we've gotten halfway to her complete state comparatively to Myrtle and eventually Rose.

Maple probably needs more between the two though I can see her being tied to the main story somehow herself but their both at an incomplete state right now, that said happy for any of them after what seems to be Gomira and Gretta, will be some time though I suppose.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
0.7 poll options are:

1. Anne
2. Gomira
3. Gretta
4. Holly
5. Main Story (sexual content with Madeline)
6. Maple
7. Simmone
As Simmone is too new, I don't believe she even has a horse in this race (although it would be nice to get frisky with her). were I a patron, I'd vote for Holly

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes