liazz577

Nov 2, 2021
a game where you have a useless amount of unlimited golds and all your choices are made for you regardless of ur choices :v tbh it gets a little annoying later on.

TC_Leon45

Jul 21, 2017
Incredible game with stunning pictures! (I presume they are drawn by the author?) The story is good in my opinion, but I am curious about Moahtower and Lurkden

Reactions: magicnuts

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
also, comparing the art in summertime saga to the art in this game is like comparing a caveman to a man wearing tuxedo... there are standards and there are standards
You're also comparing a game released in 2016 to a game released in 2020. I'm sure DarkCookie would love to redo a lot of posing and animations. I'm not saying by any means it would compare to What a Legend, but it sure wouldn't be night and day.

Really not sure what the tech update is going to provide other than widescreen, but I'm hoping for some better polishing of older scenes.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
You're also comparing a game released in 2016 to a game released in 2020. I'm sure DarkCookie would love to redo a lot of posing and animations. I'm not saying by any means it would compare to What a Legend, but it sure wouldn't be night and day.

Really not sure what the tech update is going to provide other than widescreen, but I'm hoping for some better polishing of older scenes.
he's been redrawing everything all the time and it's not looking better, game released in 2016?, what does that have to do with art? Does 4 year older pc have anything to do with the way his hand and pencil moves?

^^
typical summertimesaga patron, iq below 90

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
he's been redrawing everything all the time and it's not looking better, game released in 2016?, what does that have to do with art? Does 4 year older pc have anything to do with the way his hand and pencil moves?

^^
typical summertimesaga patron, iq below 90
I'm not subbed to DarkCookie. I'm subbed to MagicNuts, OceanLab and NLT and 395Games.

I don't follow STS, so I had no idea that he had tried to redo older stuff. I just assumed he didn't because some of the scenes look like shit.

STS isn't even in my top 10 games list. Way to make yourself look like an ass.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Qianke

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
he's been redrawing everything all the time and it's not looking better
That's for sure. Some of the characters' redraws have improved (such as Judith,) whereas a lot more have been given narrower eyes with extra-thick mascara or something. I liked the wide-eyed "cartoony" look much better. Mind you, WAL's art style blows Summertime Saga out of the water.

Reactions: HogRocket

Viressa

May 24, 2018
The thing about Summertime Saga is that it's erotic art for people who broke their brains looking up R34 of their favorite western cartoon moms when they were 10 and first discovering their sexuality and now have a pavlovian arousal response to such artwork.

(It's me, I'm those people.)

Last edited:

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
The thing about Summertime Saga is that it's erotic art for people who broke their brains looking up R34 of their favorite western cartoon moms when they were 10 and first discovering their sexuality and now have a pavlovian arousal response to such artwork.

(It's me, I'm those people.)
Aren't we all? :p :cool:

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes