moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
When does the next update come?
Theres a progress tracker in the thread's first post that gets updated daily. Update will be released when every bar reaches 100% (plus some days more for debug and betatesting). My take is that it won't be ready before March, but there won't be any official date until it's actually ready, so just be patient

Reactions: magicnuts

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Think the last 3 updates have gone September, February, September, so while I'd prefer them to be hourly I'll wait until February 30th and not a day later.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
In that case they need to also add STDs to the game, to be just like real life.
Actually, that's something I think this game could get away with if they made it a comedic subplot. MC has sex with Anna whose vagina has a sexually transmitted disease that turns the MC's cock into a mushroom that can't feel anything, and now he has to find a cure (both for himself and for Anna).

Ivanov91

May 16, 2019
One of the few wholesome games out there at the moment, and you people can't help wishing your particular filth fetish gets added...be it pegging or std's or whatever the fuck you can think of at the moment.
You can't help yourselves, can you?

bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
One of the few wholesome games out there at the moment, and you people can't help wishing your particular filth fetish gets added...be it pegging or std's or whatever the fuck you can think of at the moment.
You can't help yourselves, can you?
Pretty sure the std thing's a joke, mate.

Ivanov91

May 16, 2019
Pretty sure the std thing's a joke, mate.
I was giving random examples, these ones are just the most recent ones I saw. There was a gem of a person earlier in this thread (among others) who wanted incest in the game so much, it was like his life depended on it.

Point being, if anyone wants any of these fetishes, there's plenty of other products that offer them, so feel free to fuck right off.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Well, MC's magicnuts is kinda like STDs in some way. Even Rose didn't want to have sex with him after found out about his curse/STDs.
Technically it's more like a reverse STD, cause his semen heals curses. Rose didn't want to have sex with him once she found out about the Gift because she didn't want whatever's going on with her to kill him, not that she thought he would harm her somehow.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sthr ▚ nix

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Technically it's more like a reverse STD, cause his semen heals curses. Rose didn't want to have sex with him once she found out about the Gift because she didn't want whatever's going on with her to kill him, not that she thought he would harm her somehow.
Ah, that's makes more sense.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes