whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
^ Easy
I choose "Good Looking" then "Emotionally stable", as I am stupid (I didn't choose "Intelligence") I don't understand the rules so I also pick "Intelligence" too.

Checkmate :KEK:
For me, the FIRST thing I look for in a girl, is INTELLIGENCE...

Because, if she doesn't have THAT...
-she's mine.
lol I would say it all depends on what you're picking for.
For a one night stand, I don't care about her intelligence, or her emotional stability. I only care that she's attractive.
But, when it comes to anything longer term, I think whichever 1/3 is missing, you can easily come to resent its absence.

Reactions: Necronlord3

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1644040127812.png

Hi, everybody.
I hope you're all feeling well and have had a productive week.
A few announcements before the report:
  • Chestnut's birthday is around the corner, and we'll be taking this Sunday off to celebrate it with our families.
  • I have refunded all of you who joined toward the end of Jan and renewed your sub for Feb. If I've missed you, please send me a message as soon as possible.
  • [SPOILER - POLL RESULTS] The poll determining the next extra location to be added to the game is concluded, and it seems like a lot of you want to meet Poppy's and Penny's melons, and so the Twins' will be the next extra location we'll add to the game. I will publish a post tomorrow showing detailed poll results. Note: we don't plan to add Poppy's and Penny's characters yet, and it's only their house that will be done next (in 0.6, if there's time, otherwise in 0.7).
Now the report:
Chestnut:
She has been working on cutscenes and backgrounds, finishing new locations, and advancing work on several multi-artwork events. You can see the video ( , ) of her creating a raven for an event, and we also posted a from a location that's completely different from every other background we've done so far (from Rose's third quest).
Pistachio:
I worked entirely on Rose's second quest, changing a lot of the writing in the process, and -- as is usually the case -- also modified the events slightly to make them feel better. I think the first and the second quests feel pretty good overall, but I plan to prepare them for testing by Chestnut to see what she thinks of the latest additions.
What's next:
Chestnut will test Rose's second quest and give me feedback (as well as take note of changes and additions to the art as the result of playing the actual game). Then she will focus on doing more cutscenes and perhaps a few hand expressions that I need for posing (I have used placeholder art).
Once I have prepared the game for testing, I will shift my focus to Rose's final quest. The third quest is really a lot less a quest on its own and more the culmination of the events that start in Rose's intro, so getting it right will be tricky, and I will spend a few days going through everything and making sure that the text makes sense (given all the changes) and -- more importantly -- feels like a satisfactory conclusion to the whole update, before starting with the posing tasks. It should be fun.

That's all.
Have a great weekend.
Cheers

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
How in the hell do I "Go to the river". I clicked everywhere I could,tried the map,clicked damn near every pixel at the bridge screen....nothing. It is the first quest. I really hope navigation makes more sense later,because at this point I am ready to just walk away.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
How in the hell do I "Go to the river". I clicked everywhere I could,tried the map,clicked damn near every pixel at the bridge screen....nothing. It is the first quest. I really hope navigation makes more sense later,because at this point I am ready to just walk away.
You have to go to riverside, which is in the woods map. Go to the tent and check the crystal ball whenever you feel stuck, everything is well explained there.

Reactions: magicnuts

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
You have to go to riverside, which is in the woods map. Go to the tent and check the crystal ball whenever you feel stuck, everything is well explained there.
It tells me to go into the city that is all(crystal ball). I will load it and look at the map again,but I did not see a river location last time,I thought I was looking for it near the bridge,especially after clicking the flag crossed the river(in the bridge scene).

I figured it out on the map. Holy crap what a shitty navigation. You have too click and go to the "Deep woods"area,then click to travel to the "River side".
As a new player I can tell you 100% it is not intuitive or easy navigation in any way having to click 3 locations to move(from the bridge,map,Deep woods,and then riverside). Yep not playing this. I finally figured out how to "wash" at the river by clicking a random rock on the bank. No way I am going to hunt navigation and what to do in every scene(after I appeared to get wet at the river,and then went back to the bridge for it to tell me"Go to the river to wash". So I went back again and started clicking until I went swimming again. Bye...best of luck.

Last edited:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
It tells me to go into the city that is all. I will load it and look at the map again,but I did not see a river location last time,I thought I was looking for it near the bridge,especially after clicking the flag crossed the river(in the bridge scene).

I figured it out on the map. Holy crap what a shitty navigation. You have too click and go to the "Deep woods"area,then click to travel to the "River side".
As a new player I can tell you 100% it is not intuitive or easy navigation in any way having to click 3 locations to move(from the bridge,map,Deep woods,and then riverside). Yep not playing this. I finally figured out how to "wash" at the river by clicking a random rock on the bank. No way I am going to hunt navigation and what to do in every scene. Bye...best of luck.
Hint system is solid, at the point you say you were stuck (or, at least, what I guessed from your words) it literally says "Go to the Deepwood map and click on Riverside. Then click on the stone and bathe in the river."

In the first scenes, the crystal ball are only accesible from the tent, but a story event pretty early on activates the option to check it from your bag icon (which is always visible except during cutscenes), so you don't need to keep navigating to the tent whenever you feel stuck.

Clickable spots within the scenes are outlined with a thick black frame. It's just a matter of observation.

The map navigation could be improved, yeah, and that's going to be addressed probably in next update, so that we can go from one submap to the adjacent ones without going back to the main map.

If those little inconveniences were enough for you to drop this game, I guess there's nothing else to add. Good luck finding other games more suited to your tastes and skills.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
It tells me to go into the city that is all(crystal ball). I will load it and look at the map again,but I did not see a river location last time,I thought I was looking for it near the bridge,especially after clicking the flag crossed the river(in the bridge scene).

As a new player I can tell you 100% it is not intuitive or easy navigation in any way having to click 3 locations to move(from the bridge,map,Deep woods,and then riverside). Yep not playing this. I finally figured out how to "wash" at the river by clicking a random rock on the bank. No way I am going to hunt navigation and what to do in every scene(after I appeared to get wet at the river,and then went back to the bridge for it to tell me"Go to the river to wash". So I went back again and started clicking until I went swimming again. Bye...best of luck.
Your loss. This is one of the top 5 games on this site for a reason.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Is there an official metric for that? Or do you mean it's top 5 in your opinion?
I love the game, not disputing, just wondering where I can see what else is in the top 5 most popular list.
Go to the "latest updates" page, then click the star icon under "sorting" on the right to sort by weighted rating. Though, to save you the clicks, top 5 is currently Being a DIK, Pale Carnations, What a Legend!, Eternum, and Once In a Lifetime.

EDIT: as for my own opinion, I haven't played enough of BAD or Eternum to judge, but WAL and Pale Carnations definitely deserve their spots. Once In a Lifetime is good, but not top 5 meterial for me. I'd probably round out my personal top 5 with Mist (currently at #18), Harem Hotel (#8), and then either Karryn's Prison (#29... I've only played a little bit of it, but so far, GOD DAMN), A House In the Rift (#12), Summertime Saga (#163), Dreams of Desire (#241), or Lust Theory (#599... I'm really shocked how low those last three are, and at some of the stuff that placed higher than them).

Last edited:

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
Tried to play this but my anti virus crapped its pants and wouldn't open it, gave me a warning. Probably a false positive since everyone in the thread is playing it with no problems. Idk whats going on.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Tried to play this but my anti virus crapped its pants and wouldn't open it, gave me a warning. Probably a false positive since everyone in the thread is playing it with no problems. Idk whats going on.
Where did you download the game and which AV are you using?

4.70 star(s) 446 Votes