johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1644645878335.png

Hi, everybody.
I hope you're all doing well. We've had a rather busy week, and here's a summary of what we did:

Chestnut:
She worked on two cutscenes, one background, and one new character (the final antagonist that Rose and the MC will face). We did share a video last week of one of the extra artworks Chestnut made, and you can see it . Drawing aside, she also spent one day going through everything I had done for Rose's second quest, and we did a lot of extra planning and evaluation of the parts that worked and those that will need more polish.

Pistachio:
I edited and prepared the text of Rose's final quest and began posing it. Task-wise, I'm about halfway done with the posing (using placeholder images for the antagonist while Chestnut's working on the sprite). For this quest, we want to make sure the antagonist feels more threatening than, say, Myrtle's last antagonist, and judging by what I've posed of it so far, I'm overall happy with the mood and the feel of the ending.

What's next?
Chestnut will finish the sprite she's working on, then continue designing and finishing cutscenes. We're missing one more background, but that's still at the sketch level, and I think cutscenes are more important at this stage.
I plan to finish all of the main posing tasks of Rose's story. Once I do that, I want to go back and implement all of the changes that Chestnut and I have in mind for the story, making sure nothing is rushed, and there's a satisfactory end.

That's all.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
View attachment 1648490

Hi, everybody.
I hope you're all doing well. We've had a rather busy week, and here's a summary of what we did:

Chestnut:
She worked on two cutscenes, one background, and one new character (the final antagonist that Rose and the MC will face). We did share a video last week of one of the extra artworks Chestnut made, and you can see it . Drawing aside, she also spent one day going through everything I had done for Rose's second quest, and we did a lot of extra planning and evaluation of the parts that worked and those that will need more polish.

Pistachio:
I edited and prepared the text of Rose's final quest and began posing it. Task-wise, I'm about halfway done with the posing (using placeholder images for the antagonist while Chestnut's working on the sprite). For this quest, we want to make sure the antagonist feels more threatening than, say, Myrtle's last antagonist, and judging by what I've posed of it so far, I'm overall happy with the mood and the feel of the ending.

What's next?
Chestnut will finish the sprite she's working on, then continue designing and finishing cutscenes. We're missing one more background, but that's still at the sketch level, and I think cutscenes are more important at this stage.
I plan to finish all of the main posing tasks of Rose's story. Once I do that, I want to go back and implement all of the changes that Chestnut and I have in mind for the story, making sure nothing is rushed, and there's a satisfactory end.

That's all.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Myrtle's last antagonist? The wolf? Or the tree?

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Man I absolutely can't wait for the next update. It's always such a pain but I know it'll be worth it in the end. Tho I would assume we probably still have a good amount of waiting ahead of us. In any case, I'm excited to see Rose's story and hopefully lots of lewd scenes with that beauty.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Geez it's been a while but wasn't it that spirit dude at the mountain? (Okay can't remember if it was a spirit dude that granted wishes? but I'm sure it was a dude).
Nah, the spirit is the one who try to drag you down. The tree is the one who granted wishes.

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes