incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Honestly, if you're going to Patron to anyone, these two deserve it. They're giving out the game for free, which I'm not sure was a great move, but a generous one. This game deserves more than the love STS gets on Patreon.

Reactions: jahall

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1645247082534.png

Hi, everybody.
I hope you're all doing great. Here's a summary of what we did last week:

Chestnut:
She finished the sprite she was working on. This was a rather difficult one since the character in question has several sizes and needed to be done in a way that would work depending on events and variations in Rose's third quest. She also worked on a number of cutscenes, most of which were too spoilery to share, but we did publish a spoiler image from a scene where Rose's naked ass is visible in the forest .

Pistachio:
I'm nearly done with the final quest, missing the grand finale. I had originally overestimated my ability to finish the third quest last week, but there are a lot of variations and changes in the posing that made it a lot more complicated.
How so? You know how when the MC is talking with Serena through the mirror, the 'camera' keeps showing each one of them separately? In Rose's third quest, the same thing happens, but there is a third camera that shows all of the characters in the scene together. In other words, I have to have three different angles in mind when posing and switch between them to make things interesting: 1) the MC, 2) the antagonist, 3) the MC, and the antagonist together. The result is really cinematic, and I love it and, in fact, initially planned to do something similar in 0.1 for every dialogue, but it's incredibly time-consuming, and I'm sort of glad I didn't go that route for every scene in the game.
Anyway, aside from that, I also did an updated word count, and 0.6 will have about 34k words (for comparison, 0.5 had about 40k and 0.4 had about 20k).
There were also other tasks I worked on, such as adding a few sound effects, new dialogues, and coding in the new sprite, replacing the placeholder. That, of course, is in addition to the editing and basic debugging I do before and during the posing of a scene.

Next week's plan:
I want to finish Rose's main posing during the weekend, and I think I can manage it. After that, I'll be preparing Rose and Myrtle's event and go back and edit and fix the scenes that need improvements.
Chestnut will continue working on cutscenes, finishing the stuff she has started, and if I'm ahead of the plan, she will also prepare the first sex scene so that I can animate it while she's doing more cutscenes.

That's all, folks.
Have a wonderful wonderful weekend!
Cheers

SKYCLOUD666

Oct 24, 2021
I hope they will make some scenes with Serena from time to time as the story progresses. If they intend to go through all other characters first, it will be like 5 years until we see a new scene with Serena, haha.
I can't agree more! The game have More than ten female character! But Serena is the cause of the story, she is the Female number one!

Oct 2, 2018
I don't know about that Serena is #1 thing anymore... That sexy female tree ass was rather hot. Not to mention most of the other female characters have some rather savory goods. Probably going to need multiple saves if no harem ending is put into the final thing. Glad to see the Developer and his workforce put such quality into every update. Keeps me coming back for more no matter if its 3 months wait or 9 months!

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I don't know about that Serena is #1 thing anymore... That sexy female tree ass was rather hot. Not to mention most of the other female characters have some rather savory goods. Probably going to need multiple saves if no harem ending is put into the final thing. Glad to see the Developer and his workforce put such quality into every update. Keeps me coming back for more no matter if its 3 months wait or 9 months!
My memory is so bad these days that I've already forgotten the girl's name, but my own favourite is the daughter of the town's evil overlord (whose name I've also forgotten!).

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Sounds like someone needs to have their dick hammered to get down memory lane!
:)
It's partly that I've been playing a lot of different games, meaning a lot of different character names to keep track of, and partly because I'm getting on a bit and my memory's not what it was. I can remember some stuff that happened 30 years ago better than I can remember what happened last week!

red11anon

Feb 19, 2022
:)
It's partly that I've been playing a lot of different games, meaning a lot of different character names to keep track of, and partly because I'm getting on a bit and my memory's not what it was. I can remember some stuff that happened 30 years ago better than I can remember what happened last week!
Haha it was a pun on the name, Dickhammer

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
I've lost interest in this game.Updates are taking waaaaaaaaaayyyyyy to long for a little 2dcg game. watch the next update have maybe 2-3 scenes yet we waited like 6 months for it
Imo its nicer when a game is developed with quality>quantity in mind & I can always do something else while I wait. Like you don't constantly gotta stress about when the new updates gonna be released like it's the biggest thing. Just live life & when it comes out, it's out lol

(Obviously games can take too long & drag it out to milk fans, but in this case they're updating us on what's happening every step of the process so there isn't any scamming going on & ppl know what they're supporting)

IF MAGIC NUT LIKE THIS THEN INCEST PATCH CONFIRMED!!

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 446 Votes