moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
My approach to an incest mod would be to just embrace the insanity and play it for laughs. Just make everyone the MC's sister. Myrtle? Your sister. Holly? Your sister. Serana? Your sister. Lana? Also your sister, which implies very messed up backstory. Kevin? Your sister. She's in the closet and has been saving her wages to buy a potion of sex change.
Actually, in the first convo with Kevin you can try to trick him by telling him you know each other, and he thinks the MC is his cousin, "Smelly Sarah". So in your crazy patch Kevin is your cousin and the MC is trans
Wonderful game, can't wait until the next update. About that, will there be a option to transfer save file to the new patch?
There's no 'update only' patch, you'll have to download the whole thing again, but saves are automatically transferred in PC version.

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
Sev also said elves only beget elves, was shocked to see MC was human, and said he's only got a year to live now that he's used elven magic because humans are too frail, unless the maze can give him a solution. So, unless the latest urgency added to the main story is just a red herring—which doesn't seem to be Magicnuts's style—and somebody docked MC's ears, MC and Serena aren't even the same species, let alone not related.
Or his mother cast a spell on him to give him a human form before leaving him at the brothel so he would more likely be accepted in the city she left him at, maybe also to better hide him from his father for some reason.

Reactions: Cutecousin

nitram5

Aug 5, 2019
The MC at the door of the brothel was probably abandoned by accident. After all, he himself says at the beginning of the game that probably the person who abandoned him, mistook the buildings because of the dark night, or heavy rain, and he ended up in a brothel, instead of an orphanage.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Hmmm felt like the update should be dropping soon, looks like it's still a couple weeks off based on everyone else dropping by. Been waiting since 0.4.1 so another couple weeks no biggie.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Hmmm felt like the update should be dropping soon, looks like it's still a couple weeks off based on everyone else dropping by. Been waiting since 0.4.1 so another couple weeks no biggie.
You're in for a lot of content then! But yeah it seems like the progress tracker is rising by like 1% per day or two. Shouldn't be long. I'd guess it's out before mid May.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Sev also said elves only beget elves, was shocked to see MC was human, and said he's only got a year to live now that he's used elven magic because humans are too frail, unless the maze can give him a solution. So, unless the latest urgency added to the main story is just a red herring—which doesn't seem to be Magicnuts's style—and somebody docked MC's ears, MC and Serena aren't even the same species, let alone not related.
Speaking of, I'd like to do some begetting myself. I see so many sad, lonely bellies and I NEED to help. When will I get to give Lana and Myrtle the injection of shape-change potion they deserve??????????????????????

But mostly Lana. God i love Lana.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Have you ever played any visual novel or wrpg ever? Yes, absolutely. Low effort, poorly animated mouth movement looks jarring.
...have YOU actually played THIS game?
Because your "opinion" doesn't match up with what I have seen of this game so far.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Is there any way to turn off the weird mouth movement when they're talking?
You'd have to modify the game's code to alter all the animations. There *might* be a way to do it intelligently with a smart find+replace in all the script files, but I'm far too lazy to figure out whether that's possible or how to do it if so. There's definitely no setting in the options menu for it, though, which is what you seem to be asking.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes