babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
The guy who used to post them is no longer a patron due to the financial restrictions imposed on Russia. But devs keep posting those weekly updates on their Patreon page
who will be the new one that post incest patch leaks & release date from patron here?

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
who will be the new one that post incest patch leaks & release date from patron here?
What incest patch leaks? You sure you aren't in the wrong thread? This game has no incest, and it goes fully public on their Patreon just one day after the 'patrons only' release. Release dates are not given basically until a couple of days before the actual release, when they have everything wrapped up, and I'm sure someone will post it here.

bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
What incest patch leaks? You sure you aren't in the wrong thread? This game has no incest, and it goes fully public on their Patreon just one day after the 'patrons only' release. Release dates are not given basically until a couple of days before the actual release, when they have everything wrapped up, and I'm sure someone will post it here.
I'm really, really, really not into incest, nor leaking, but I promise I'll post any incest patches from Patreon here. :p

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
I've seen that with Genesis Order, people will force incest into any story they can. In the latest release the mod that makes the patch said one of the girls dialogue made it hard to patch in but they will try anyway. It just goes to show just how desperate people can get for their incest fix.

Last edited:

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Great game.

Could not find the pic in serenas room, it is literally not where it is meant to be to click, anyone any advice?

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes