Viressa

May 24, 2018
Are there any polls on who everyone's favorite is? I'd love to see that data.
They run them over on their patreon to decide what girls are going to be done in what order. Interestingly, the poll they took after Myrtle's update (that decided Rose was going to be the focus of 0.6) had Gretta in dead last, but the poll they took after Lana's had her in second place, just barely beaten out by Gomira.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
They run them over on their patreon to decide what girls are going to be done in what order. Interestingly, the poll they took after Myrtle's update (that decided Rose was going to be the focus of 0.6) had Gretta in dead last, but the poll they took after Lana's had her in second place, just barely beaten out by Gomira.
I think it's because we know that Waldo is being outcasted by the king. So, mommy Gretta is available. And people really want to pay Waldo a nice revenge.

Reactions: kraut

nitram5

Aug 5, 2019
I for one am most looking forward to the threesome with Rose and Myrtle. To see the two beauties kissing, caressing, and then asking the MC to join them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Erodaz and Blossop

asins1991

Jan 25, 2021
It is a testament to their writing though that things switch over. I've been completely won over by some of the women I was only mildly interested in after going through their arcs.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Plus most guys have no idea what women actually look like with a nude face. So they say "I prefer women without makeup actually" and then when they actually meet a girl nude they go "why is she so ugly"
Ahh, yes, the "prefer women without makeup" can often be translated to "prefer women to not be makeup splattered rodeo clowns."

A nuanced difference, to be sure.

Mar 24, 2020
Art and Story is really good but I like to have some elements where I have to use my brain, strategize frequently. Anyways, it's a good game and I know it has a good base of players. Best wishes to developer
Yeah I was thinking about making a game in Renpy that is like a good old click and point puzzle adventure game of the 90's. This game here exactly (as well as knightly passions) showed me that it should be possible with Renpy and I like Renpy since it is easily compatible across multiple platforms. I just need to get myself to learn to code properly in Ren'Py/Python and then find an artist, lol xD.
Anyway I already have a solid story roughly laid out and I plan on basing the puzzles on old school games and what one would expect to find in an escape room...... I even have 3 different endings in mind, not including all the deaths (with prior autosave) that should be included.

I think it would make for a far more exiting experience then just the "click/grind to see tits" format we are accustomed to.

Last edited:

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Yeah I was thinking about making a game in Renpy that is like a good old click and point puzzle adventure game of the 90's. This game here exactly (as well as knightly passions) showed me that it should be possible with Renpy and I like Renpy since it is easily compatible across multiple platforms. I just need to get myself to learn to code properly in Ren'Py/Python and then find an artist, lol xD.
Anyway I already have a solid story roughly laid out and I plan on basing the puzzles on old school games and what one would expect to find in an escape room...... I even have 3 different endings in mind, not including all the deaths (with prior autosave) that should be included.

I think it would make for a far more exiting experience then just the "click/grind to see tits" format we are accustomed to.
Check out Another Chance. It is a full point and click game in Renpy.

Reactions: AnotherAnon9999

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017

For another example of a point-and-click game (a Visual Novel / Point-&-Click hybrid, to be more precise) I'd also recommend checking out Divimera by Redikal.

Reactions: AnotherAnon9999
Mar 24, 2020
For another example of a point-and-click game (a Visual Novel / Point-&-Click hybrid, to be more precise) I'd also recommend checking out Divimera by Redikal.
Gee thanks guys, you are making me feel pretty motivated. I've got some important stuff coming up this weekend, but next week I'll have a look at them and start making a test game. It'll probably take at least 3 months before I figured everything out and start preparing a serious project.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes